[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling like shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1488926136233.jpg (18KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488926136233.jpg
18KB, 683x1024px
I've quit school with Certificate Programs in informatics, and I feel like I've dissapointed my family. I'm only 15 so I may not be taken seriously. I feel like my mother is very sad with the decision I've made and she said she's not gonna support my actions again. I'll not jump to conclusions and say it's depression but I'm not feeling like I always felt, even tho I've never been excited for anything, I really feel like shit right now. The past 3 days I've been crying and thinking how my actions have made others sad and dissapointed with me. I can't do anything productive. I also dont have friends, I was kinda having some at the previous school but I didn't really have any interest in informatics so I don't think I should continue. I find it really difficult to trust someone and to have friends, and I also have fear that what others may do to me. I'm feeling like I have a big load of shit to carry on my back and that I could have avoided it. I really dont know what to do, I can only lay on the ground and think about the sadness that I brought to my parents, and I think it's only worse to my mom cuz she's divorced and single and I'm basically her will to live (sorry if there's any language mistakes, not my native language) (pic not related I think)
>>
Does the "Certificate Program" means regular highschool + ability to work?

And what school you took after that? Or maybe you didn't any?

You can't blame yourself if you left school that you didn't like. After all it's your life. But I think that you were acting too quickly, and should make you sure that you don't like IT.
>>
>>18110693
It' like a preparatory course + regular highschool, and now I'm at a public school which my family is very biased against, and the thing that made me sad is that no one is motivating me, I'm feeling kinda alone, I don't have any self esteem at all
>>
>>18110710
Wait, so you're still going to school? Just not the specialized one?
>>
>>18110722
yes
>>
>>18110736
Then just explain to them that you hated the program and didn't want to do it anymore. You're still getting your high school degree, it's not that big of a deal. Plus, you can always get tons of other certifications outside of school if they're worried about that.
>>
>>18110750
I've tried and they seem to pretend to understand, I can feel the dissapointment from them, and also I can't really find any area of knowledge that I have interest, and that really frustrates me. They're also pushing me to have a job, I too think I need one but I never think that I'm capable of managing my time even tho I do fucking nothing
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.