[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend got his ass kicked by a tranny who knew some weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
My friend got his ass kicked by a tranny who knew some weird fucking martial arts shit and now won't leave his house, it completely crushed him and I don't know how to get him out of this funk.

what do I do?
>>
wtf, what happenned? Is he scared about getting beaten up again or ashamed of the situation? Tell him it's okay for him to take some time for himself but he'll have to move on eventually. Keep inviting him to hang out or something. Might get his mind off the problem for a while
>>
File: 1486592605171.png (829KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1486592605171.png
829KB, 800x1160px
I'd be laughing nonstop for days

Martial arts tranny, its like fucking anime, top kek
>>
>>18110544
My friend got rejected by the tranny, the tranny used her man voice to tell him to fuck off when he persisted, my friend acted grossed out, the tranny called him some names, my friend asked her if she wanted to take it outside, they both went outside, he gave the tranny a free swing and the tranny proceeded to completely whoop his ass into next tuesday, all while in heels. My friend made me delete the video, but I'm sure it'll pop up on youtube soon, the tranny did this weird grapple shit, like MMA shit but crazier.
>>
>>18110551
I know he's your friend and all but you know he's the one who fucked up?
>>
>>18110555
Yeah, the Tranny wasn't even a dick, my friend was. I would say he was drunk and didn't have the coordination to fight, but the Tranny just whiped the floor with him.
>>
>>18110564
Just let him lick his wounds. He doesn't have the spine to know it, but he doesn't need sympathy. That will just reinforce the idea that his behavior was correct. Just pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>18110551

He kinda deserved it. Firstly, he shouldn't have assumed said tranny was into men. Some mtf trans are self proclaimed "lesbians" so hitting on them is basically like hitting on a straight guy.
In any case,it's extra creepy to be persistent after the first rejection so i hope he learned from the experience.
He needs to learn to show more personal respect to strangers.

As far as helping him recover from this.
If hes afraid of being recognized offer to take him to the barber to change up his look .
Maybe offer taking self defense classes together to insure being more prepared for a confrontation.
Remind your friend that a trans woman will always have male strength and that this was just a bad judgement call on his part.
The people who witnessed it might chuckle for a week or two but it'll be over with before long. Something more interesting always steals the attention eventually
>>
>>18110534

fuck i love 4chan
>>
>>18110570
>He doesn't have the spine to know it, but he doesn't need sympathy. That will just reinforce the idea that his behavior was correct. Just pretend nothing happened.
Pretty much agreed
>>
>>18110585
>Some mtf trans are self proclaimed "lesbians" so hitting on them is basically like hitting on a straight guy.

Nobody else is fucking them though.
>>
>>18110534
Good for the tranny!
>>
>>18110534
Kek, don't blame him desu
>>
Are you Brazilian?
>>
>some nigger on a wig invaded my friend's house and now refuses to leave, what do i tell him to do?

ill pretend this is not bait

pick one:

1 - call the police
2 - shoot him
3 - be submissive and get fucked in your boibutt and pretend nothing is happening
>>
File: NataliaSomethingsFunny.webm (632KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
NataliaSomethingsFunny.webm
632KB, 650x366px
>>18110534
This is gonna give Tarantino a run for his money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.