[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im such a fucking beta male how tf do i start a conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: face (2).png (7KB, 87x59px) Image search: [Google]
face (2).png
7KB, 87x59px
im such a fucking beta male how tf do i start a conversation with a completely random girl, i lack so much courage and i have a lot of anxiety
i think i need to do this too since im still pretty depressed because i recently broke up and stopped contacting someone ( it was only something like 5 months but it was my first ever relationship, i still miss her but she had BPD so im guessing i dodged a bullet there)
>>
>>18110460
>im such a fucking beta male how tf do i start a conversation with a completely random girl

Why would you want to do that? Why not talk and flirt with girls you know instead?
>>
>>18110467
because i barely know that many girls i want to flirt with, even if there is one i think id incapable of doing so too, so i guess it doesnt matter if its a girl i know or dont know
>>
>>18110474

That's the thing. If a stranger on the street is as appealing as the friend o a friend, then you have some social issues to fix before flirting, mate.

I mean, talking to a girl at a party should be leagues easier than trying to do it to a stranger at the bus stop, right?
>>
>>18110476
true but in the end my main problem is just getting to know one first, from then on if i play my cards right i could maybe be able to end up going out with somebody.

but even at a party im not brave enough to talk to a random girl unless im really drunk but being really drunk is unattractive, plus i never know what to say
>>
>>18110460
>how do i start conversations with completely random girls
I dont see why you think you need to this, you either have to be interesting enough to have the girl start the conversation with you, or actually get outside and do something to meet them naturally.
Go to a party or something wtf.
>>
>>18110460

you can't have courage without anxiety. courage means walking through your fears, not an absence of fears.
>>
>>18110483
well are you fit? if you dont feel good about yourself you can't be confident and in turn can't get poon.
Theres nothing wrong with being fat, but if you're uncomfortable with being fat you're going to suffer.
Uglieness doesn't fucking matter, so dont use that excuse unless you have some horrendous disease
>>
>>18110494
i dunno im not fat or even that ugly desu, im more on the skinny side but when i wear clothes i only look slightly skinny, i still dont have any confidence
>>
>>18110483
>from then on if i play my cards right i could maybe be able to end up going out with somebody.

As long, you know, they are looking for the same thing.

Your problem is that you see this as a video game. You think pressing the right buttons unlocks sex/dating. That's wrong.

If you meet people, you'll find some that like you and that want to do shit with you. Then, you can go after those from that group that you like, and maybe you two can start dating/hooking up.

So instead of getting nervous over "how to talk to girls", just do stuff while girls are there, and see if some seem interested in you. I'll be much easier to talk as people that enjoy things instead of looking at it as a "process" with "right" and "wrong" ways to do it.
>>
>>18110506
well i never meet new people, i always fuck around at parties and never talk to new people becuase im not brave enough
>>
>>18110528

Do you talk to men?
>>
>>18110528
Can't meet new people if you never do new things famalam
>>
>>18110530
well yeah friends and some girl friends but never new people
>>
>>18110538

How did you meet the ones you already talk to? They where strangers for you at some point in the past, right?
>>
>>18110541
yeah but they were people i met a very long time ago when i didnt care about confidence or anything
>>
>>18110547

How you meet them, though?
>>
>>18110550
im not sure just because we were put in the same class or something or we became friends.

im gonna admit i do meet some new people but i have no idea how to start flirting or talking to them comfortably, neither am i brave enough for it. all the other people i meet im not into them.
(btw when i say i meet new poeple i would say like maximum 3 new people per month so thats not even a lot)
>>
>>18110565

Who cares how many you meet a month? And stop saying "I'm not brave enough".

You meet new people all the time, you said it yourself. So this is no different. Stop looking at flirting and dating like it's a weird game. It's not. It's just meeting people and sharing attraction. It's more intimate, yes, and you usually can only date one person at a time (while friends have no limit). But the way you do it is the same.

Be there, talk, have fun. Boom. Some people won't click, but that's no problem. Just enjoy yourself to make sure they enjoy themselves.
>>
>>18110588
thanks, i guess ill just make an effort to keep talking to the new people i meet AFTER i meet them and see how it goes. the problem is that im such a mess that the only time i bother to meet people is when im drunk so talking to the person after while im not drunk is different
>>
>>18110626

If you are such a mess, work on why you feel so lousy, too. Just a thought.
>>
Stop annoying girls who don't want to talk with a sweaty probably fat messy wreck. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, too many people online advise to force things.
>>
>>18110460
Cold approaches are tricky, because most women have their guard up (for good reason). If you want to interact with the opposite sex, go someplave where it is expected, like a meetup or group event.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.