[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be disciplined? I am a fatass and wanna lose fat and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0119bcda.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0119bcda.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
How do I be disciplined?

I am a fatass and wanna lose fat and be fit and also be a better person. I'm so lazy too.
>>
There's nothing we can do for you OP. You've gotta force yourself to do it, you'll get there
>>
>>18110501

pretty much this. motivation, drive, etc. those are intrinsic.

you can't say 'how do i force myself to do X' because the whole point of FORCE is that you just force yourself to do it. its almost like speaking a foreign language to some people. We are so used to instant gratification that people can't wrap their minds around the idea of doing something unenjoyable unless they ABSOLUTELY have to.

things that can help though:

>download an app that keeps track of calories.

most people like 'myfitnesspal' but i hate it, because its really hard for me to keep track of things that arent on their list. i actually just use a basic worksheet and calculate my calories on my own instead of expecting the machine to figure it out. i also weigh my food though as this helps.

>become almost vegetarian

the reason vegetarians live longer isn't because of a surplus of veggies, but rather because of a lack of meat. Meat is great when you're young, and especially when you're building muscle. but outside of that you need very little protien. meat as a main dish is what is killing most people. it has way too many calories.

for pserspective, a pound of chicken is 800 calories.

a pound of greenbeans is 141 calories. eat the greenbeans. hell add butter and some alfredo sauce and you'll still be at half the calories of steak.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.