[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>socially impaired shut in >woman >go out of home on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1466641193995.jpg (97KB, 1088x738px) Image search: [Google]
1466641193995.jpg
97KB, 1088x738px
>socially impaired shut in
>woman
>go out of home on women's day to write a little and spend some time in a restaurant
>every place is full, find a seat near a couple having a date
>it's pretty awkward, the girl says nothing and texts all the time, guy is pushy
>he excuses himself to go to the bathroom
>girl immediately starts chatting me up, asking whether I'm by myself, where I'm from (I'm a foreigner here)
>tell her I don't wanna ruin her date
>she gives me a disgusted kinda look and tells her bf to go the moment he came back

Wtf was that? How do I respond to this kind of shit? I'm so tired of always being by myself, it always appears like people are looking at me strange or givinge looks or is otherwise bothered by my presence.
>>
>>18110376

Well, you did reject her attempt at talking with you. You really wondering why she left?
>>
what the other guy said.

Also if you get asked questions, just answer them. It's very rude not to unless they are way to private, which they rarely are.
>>
>>18110423

I'm the Anon above, and I don't agree with your post. I mean, you have the right to want to be by yourself. It's not rude to write at a restaurant by yourself and ignore people.

I'm just saying that if you reject their advances, then don't wonder why no one wants to talk to you.
>>
>>18110376
That lady, from what you're saying, was either really shallow, really boring, or really tired of her relationship..

meh, got nothing to do with you really.. I don't think so anyway.
>>
>>18110452
really bored* rather
>>
>>18110376
What you witnessed was two people not being happy even though they were in a relationship - solid evidence that it is not a guaranteed road to happiness.

And she sounds more than a little "socially impaired" herself. Devoting your attention to a phone while with someone else is just plain rude, and while it sounds like she was just trying to make conversation with you, her only way of doing it was interrogation.

Just evidence that you are not the only one in the world with social issues.
>>
Because based on what you observed, your reply sounded really sarcastic.
Something like
>Why would I want to talk to you when you're so shitty to your date?

Although it is normal to want to call people out for being shitty, doing so generally gets their shitty behavior directed at you. Or maybe you really didn't realize what you were saying.

As for what to do? You could be polite and engage in the small talk, or just excuse yourself (fake phone call, restroom, whatever). Some might still see through that. How they choose to handle it says more about them though.
>>
NOTHING HAPPENED.

Don't write home (make a post online) about it.
>>
>>18110619
Actually, this.
>>
>>18110376
Are interactions like this common for you?

Could you elaborate on the nature and content of you conversation? I could use a little insight.
>>
Lol nice one OP, little do you know that you totally burned her hehe
>>
>>18110429
No one said no one wanted to talk to OP, OP said they didn't want to talk to that girl.

OP is tired of judged for being alone. Obviously if they didn't want to be alone, they'd put up with stupid shit.
>>
>>18110376
Hey baby, me so horny...
But srsly just ignore people like this go about your business and don't dwell on it. Also just give polite one word response that Don't warrant a response yeah no I'm not sure etc. 15 dolla buku money
>>
>>18110376
damn, Eliza looks horrible now. Is she anorexic or something? Girl looks like a twig.
>>
>>18111929
heroin addict
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.