[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think forcing us to go outside, maybe a park or a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Do you guys think forcing us to go outside, maybe a park or a mall, would help us? no interacting, just sitting somewhere and watch the occasional ass and tits passing.
I thought about dropping the internet as a whole and start living based on going outside to meet our biological social needs and single player videogames, also to escape all these failed normies which invaded us and not wanting to kill myself trying to get to bed time.
I'm so fucking scared...will I die? Have you done this?
I know girls do this all the time, you just see them alone doing nothing or reading.
>>
Stop being a faggot and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18110260
any advices?
>>
>>18110258
>no interacting, just sitting somewhere and watch the occasional ass and tits passing.

Dude, duuude. Come on, man. You can't live looking at life through the window. You can't live only thinking about girls. Specially not like this.

GO outside, but do SHIT. Meet people. Form part of society.
>>
File: dramamongering.jpg (30KB, 848x121px) Image search: [Google]
dramamongering.jpg
30KB, 848x121px
>>18110267
>>
>>18110271

I don't get it. Are you agreeing with me? Disagreeing? What?
>>
I went today to read something on bench in a park. The bench is nothing like my comfy chair from home and my lumbar(lower back) hurts. What should I do?
>>
>>18110351
superglue a duck feather pillow to your asscheeks
>>
>>18110258
Excellent plan.

The absolute least that will happen is that you'll get some fresh air.

More than that, you will see people being people. You might spot things about how they interact that you can learn from. They won't be such foreign creatures as you've let them become.

And you might even accidentally interact with someone (picking up something they drop or something) in a way that leads to a conversation. Or you might see people doing something (playing ball, listening to a musician) that you can join in with.

Let's just say that as unlikely as any of those things sound, they're more likely to happen out there than at your computer
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.