[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it lame to congratulate woman's day to someone bellow 30?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is it lame to congratulate woman's day to someone bellow 30?
>>
>Is it lame to congratulate woman's day
Pretty much
>>
the fuck is womens day.
>>
>>18110091

If you have a gf/a girl you want to impress and you celebrate Women's Day and make her feel special you are guaranteed to get laid today and probably quite spectacularly so. My girlfriend is already so horny from the affection I've shown her today that just an hour ago she was humping my leg and begging for sex. Now she's passed out after cumming hard.
>>
>>18110139
>My girlfriend is already so horny from the affection I've shown her today that just an hour ago she was humping my leg and begging for sex. Now she's passed out after cumming hard.

Cool virgin fantasy
>>
>>18110139
Congratulations. I hope you let all your bulldyke friends in on this. Gotta do your part to fight lesbian bed death.
>>
>>18110091
What do you say? Congratulations on having a vagina and also having a job so meaningless but with a salary or support system good enough you can skip work with others like yourself.
>>
I'm not thay guy but...

>>18110994

What makes you think it's a lesbian couple? Just because she humped his leg? My gf loves it too...

>>18110147

Same, just because you can't have sex you think everyone is as virgin as you? Shit like that is textbook normie sex...

As of OP, congratulating women for this shit is lame, and a women worth her weight won't give a shit about it if you don't mention it first...
>>
>>18110091
It's sexist to single someone out based on gender. Liberal hypocrites strike again.
>>
>>18111044
I don't think it is a lesbian couple. I just thought it was funny to imply that it was. If women's day gets your girlfriend worked up then good for you I suppose.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.