[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1881.jpg (122KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1881.jpg
122KB, 612x816px
So I'm just your average, underweight 21 year old who has just gotten a 18 year old girlfriend whos a strong 9/10 at the end of Valentine's Day. I'm worried that I pressured her into a relationship, and because of this anxiety, it doesn't feel like we're in a relationship (for me). But she posted on her Instagram posts she refers to me as her bf. It felt too easy like she was a "yes girl" and that this might just be a little thing until she's bored of me or something. How do I get to feel like I'm actually in a relationship with my girlfriend and how to be myself around her? Around everyone else im confident, usually the life of the party, and everyone looks up to me, with her though, I turn into a autistic retard, how do I fix this?
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 750x938px
She also looks like pic related
>>
>>18109971
>says he's dating an "18" year old
>posts a suggestive picture of 13 year olds

Lol sure
>>
>>18109976
>>18109974
I meant to post this one, didn't have it on my phone, but you are no help to me.>>18109976
>>
>>18109976
>Implying you're not into 13yo's.
>>
>>18109971
moar
>>
Google corey wayne on youtube and that should help you not cuck it up.
>>
so you are dating since one month? seems ok to call you BF.
Well what kind of crazyness have you seen of her so far?
And why should you not feel good about having been lucky?
You can not lose anything in this, only win.

You can absolutely not preasure someone into a relationship, period. You beeing fun and outgoing is a huge plus in her book, just show her the real you and that you still ahve fun and she will not run away.

But if you are boring and anxious, this becomes a self fullfilling prophecy, do you want that?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.