[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legitimate question here after story. So basically I'm 20,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Legitimate question here after story.
So basically I'm 20, living at home about to finish my first degree and move into my masters.
Work part time, coach hockey, practice judo and karate.
6 months ago I got over a very serious bout of depression which while I was in caused me to drink heavily every night.
And yes I did some very dumb stuff at this stage.
Now this pissed my sister (18) off to no end and basically she's launched an assault at me at every turn over the last year to abuse me and basically try to call me a loser, for some reason.
I can't take it much anymore, its like being in a toxic relationship where I can't even properly communicate with my parents or younger brother anymore because she's polluted their minds.
So I regressed into isolation which has only caused more problems.
I'd love to move out but financially its illogical due to studies.
My question is; how the hell do I deal with this pyscho, I can't escape or isolate myself anymore becuase of all the scream and lack of privacy in my own home?
>>
>>18109939
>very dumb stuff
I feel like you arent telling whole truth :-D

Anyway you lil sis is either
>jealous of your deeds
>caring, but cant tell you the right way
>sadist / psychopath

Have you tried to apologize? Tell your sis that you want to make a deal:
That you surrender and in exchange for peace you will do anything for her as long as peace remains (and it is reasonable). Surely there is a way you can make a deal.
>doing some stuff for or with her
>picking up her from places
>hanging up with her?

Anything should be better than ignoring problem or isolating yourself.
>>
>sweep reasons sisters is pissed off at you under the rug
>why is this psycho turning my family against me wat do
>>
>>18110095
> feel like you arent telling whole truth :-D
this is true,

I'll apologise and try to make a deal

>>18110099
Its the drinking I think she thinks I'm an alcoholic that could turn to drugs. Eg, pissing myself at home. Thing is I don't do any of that shit anymore
>>
>>18110199
>Its the drinking I think she thinks I'm an alcoholic that could turn to drugs. Eg, pissing myself at home. Thing is I don't do any of that shit anymore

She is scared for you dude. It's awful to see a family member go through that shit. And if your solution is to isolate yourself, you can't show her you are better off now.

Communicate with her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.