[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my female friend used to talk a lot, text a lot, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
So me and my female friend used to talk a lot, text a lot, and hangout often. We were basically friends with benefits. We told each other about our day, shared each other issues and all of that. Over the summer i had an operation on my leg. After that I texted her to see how things were going. She said her usual stuff and said she'll come visit. She never did. I thought maybe she's just busy. Later on I got out and it was her birthday in a few weeks. We'd usually just go out to some restaurant for her birthday. So I made some reservations, called her, no answer, tried three times later that day and no response. I texted her no response. Even in classes she doesn't say hi or anything like she used to. I don't know what happened. Or what i did wrong. I didn't treat her bad, it treated her like a princess. I treated her good and everything. I love her and still do. I was on the verge of asking her out on an "official date" later. It seemed evident that something could happen. Earlier in the year, my parents got divorced and my sister died from cancer. I felt the need to press on and could because of her support. But when this happened, I just felt everything started just falling apart. Grades started to drop, motivation was down, social life was starting to dissolve. I just felt there would be no purpose. Some nights id just lay in bed wanting to just end it all. I don't what to do. Too much has happened in one year for me. And I've just been having thoughts and have been just depressed. I've tried constantly to rebuild and to keep ok going. But I just keep thinking about her and everyone else. I just need help getting everything back together. Or finding something to occupy me.
>>
>>18109656
Usually when girls disappear, it's because they found a new guy to be with. Trust me on this, recently happened to me and left me devastated for a bit as well. There's not much you can if even over text you don't get a single word answer. Sometimes people need space or time to figure out their own problems, but not even responding to you at all when you were developing a close bond, typically means that the girl has found a new dude. Send her a text saying how much you care about her and ask if she's pushing you away because she found someone else. See what she says.
>>
Sorry, but she found a new guy.
You gotta bail out of this.
Get your shit together and move on.
>>
>>18109667
I've tried to see what's wrong, I've sent a couple texts with no response. She isn't with a guy, or the school would know. What did you do to get through this?
>>
>>18109675
I just need something to push her out of my mind. I've tried video games, but occasionally, I would just sit and look around and see the empty space. I'm not sure what to try. Have any ideas?
>>
>>18109678
>6
Well if she doesn't even respond to your texts or in person, then she most likely has someone "better" and doesn't even care to tell you. And there's nothing you can do about it except let yourself feel it and let the days pass by until it's distant. In my case I was the one who was distant, but I still responded to texts and in person. We talked beforehand and I told her I was dealing with some rough news and that it was how I was in those situations, but I was trying to change them. We made out, I dropped her off home; she said she wanted to be with me, everything was "good". She barely texted me again and I found out through a friend that she was seeing someone new. So I confronted her about, she put the blame on me, said it was because I didn't talk enough. All the while her friends went on about how funny and cute the new guy was. In the end I wished her well over text and she told me we'd talk, but we never did. The girl most likely has found a new guy OP. Girls find guys everywhere as we go to them.
>>
>>18109705
Yeah, I guess you're right. I should be happy that her new guy is making her happy.
>>
>>18109720
Yes. But you should also try to breathe and realize that you dodged a bullet. Relationships last when people support each other and stand by even in times of weakness. By the sounds of it you knew this girl pretty decently and she didn't even bother to fill you in on what's up. There's always the chance that again, she's just trying to deal with a huge problem in her life. But even a one word answer is better than nothing. She doesn't respect you either way. Let yourself be angry, hit the gym, run, improve yourself. And learn from your own mistakes(Mine was not communicating enough. I agree with that, but I also feel that she just found someone she liked more.) Either way you'll come out a better man and even more attractive to future prospects. Let her do what she wants, wish her well, tell her you'll be there for her if she ever wants to explain(if you want) and then go radio silent. Here you are fretting over her, and she may be in bed with another guy, laughing at your texts. Move on, slowly and painfully. But move.
>>
>>18109748
Thanks, going to the gym would be a good idea. I will probably say that I'll be there for her, that being a good option, because it shows I still care and not angry over it. But you are right on me probably hanging on to this for too long. I think I need to find something hands on to do. That'll be better. What to do if she comes back? And what to say if she comes back and I'm not interested any more?
>>
>>18109791
I don't know about that. Me personally, it's only been three weeks since I "lost" her and I still see her at work since we work together. Would I take her back? I don't know. Somedays I resent her, feel that she couldn't even respect me to tell me herself, blamed me for seeing someone else, never listened, etc. So somedays I don't want anything to do with her, somedays I want her really bad. But I keep trying to look ahead and improve my life. Don't think of "What if she comes back?" If she comes back, you deal with it then. But holding onto that thought will make you more miserable and pine after her harder.

A lot of my friends who had girls pull that on them and come back, said they just told them to kick rocks when they did so. For me, it'd honestly depend on whether she'd learned anything or accepted a share of the blame for what happened. It just seems easier to move onto a new girl instead of unwrapping that web of jealousy, resentment and anger. But we'll see.
>>
>>18109848
Yeah, I think I will have to cut the line at this point. I don't think it can be restored. I'm thinking that's the best option. And if any partnership happens, I will just be formal and just be bland, I guess.
>>
>>18109656
Cut contact and move on. Take a hint and stop trying to talk to her. If she comes back to you, ignore her. She and you are over and done with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.