[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did i screw up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: engqvTs.png (628KB, 413x609px) Image search: [Google]
engqvTs.png
628KB, 413x609px
i'm 23 and i'm a relatively normal guy but i've never had a girlfriend.

i just came back from a trip with a bunch of people from work and i'm stuck here thinking i really screwed up.

there's a girl I work with who's the same age I am. we both like each other (as friends) genuinely and up to this point it was just that. On the trip I got hammered, she got hammered and I really came onto her. I was leaning on her and caressing her hips and rubbing my face on her cheek (i was completely gone and pretty much uninhibited). I would have gone for a kiss but I felt like she wasn't ready yet, she did caress me back but kept saying I was drunk and laughed it off.

Now I'm back and I felt bad because I thought I kinda creeped out on this girl who was my friend because I was drunk and couldn't control myself. I told her I was sorry for being a mess and she said it was ok and laughed it off, but I feel like there's something weird in our friendship now.

I wonder if I'm completely overthinking this because I was just lonely and I found someone who's genuinely a cool person and I might have ruined our friendship, or I can make this up somehow.

I don't even know, I'm just kind of thinking out loud on an anonymous board because I can't talk to my friends about this (they're not very experienced either)

I really do like her as a friend and I've always thought of her as the funny sibling i never had, but after this trip I find her attractive.. it's very strange and I actually kind of wish it never happened because I love being friends with her and now I can't look at her without thinking about her the other way..
>>
Ask her out

Unless this is a career job
>>
>>18109589
It is somewhere I want to stay for a while..

if I ask her out and she says no.. it'll be disastrous which is why I can't do anything right now.

i honestly just wish i could go back to how it was before and just see her as a friend but I just can't stop
>>
File: FU.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
FU.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
You my friend, are a fag!
>>
She clearly isn't offended and still thinks of you as a friend, As for asking her out if you did it might damage your friendship or it might not affect it at all. Try and think about your friendship more than your attraction to her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.