[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 28

File: male-female[2].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
male-female[2].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, that guy who says monogamy is dead and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Should I be concerned if a girl says she doesn't want to introduce me to her friends straight away?

I'm guessing its just her erring on the side of caution in case we don't work out. But I don't know for sure. I jokingly asked if she was keeping me a secret and she said nah, they all know about me.

I did accidentally "meet" some of them though, because we pulled up next to them at the red light as I was driving the girl home.
>>
>>18109545
How long have you been 'together'?
>>
>>18109547
We only went on one date so far, which is why I'm mostly assuming I shouldn't think too much of it.

I'm really cautious about anyone I date and try to spot red flags. I don't think this is one, but hey, you never know.
>>
>>18109542

29 yo male here.

A woman had an affair with me. Her BF was in another state. Had this really intense thing for like 2-3 months, ended telling each other "I love you", and kept on implying the sex was the best she had.

I really miss her, and she's been gone for like only one week. She went on to live with her BF

Would it have been selfish to ask her to stay? Was it a terrible idea, or should I had fought for the biggest love* of my adult life?

*I'm somewhat of a player, and it's kinda common that girls I'm sleeping with later will want something serious with me. Until now, I thought I had no emotional permanence.
>>
File: Cut.jpg (15KB, 495x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cut.jpg
15KB, 495x391px
Ladies:
Cut or uncut?

Which is your preference, and why?
>>
>>18109554
>one date
Then no, it's perfectly normal that she doesn't want to introduce you to her friends yet.

>I'm really cautious about anyone I date and try to spot red flags.
If you go around living like this, you're going to fuck up every relationship you have and the only one who'll suffer is you.

>>18109557
>girl cheats on her boyfriend with you
>actually think this is going to end happily ever after for you
I'm sorry, but you're 29. You're not supposed to be a moron anymore.
>>
>>18109564
Not American or of a religion that practices circumcision so I can't really answer that.
>>
ladies: my teeth are fucked up bad, yellow, crooked, broken and overcrowded

dentures? are they that big of a deal? (I'm 30)
>>
>>18109565

I know. That's partly the reason of why I didn't pursue her, but holy shit, it's the first time in my adult life I've been with a person that checks all the marks. Everything.

I know what common sense says, but on the other side, I felt differently with her, compared with other girls that have cheated with me.
>>
>>18109570
Meaning you've never engaged with someone who has been circumcised?
>>
>>18109575
Someone who cheats checks all the marks for you?

>>18109578
No, because no one here is circumcised.
>>
>>18109573
What does your orthodontist say?
>>
>>18109554
Give it time, dude. One date is nothing.
>>
>>18109580
Interesting. Which country are you from?
>>
>>18109584
New Zealand. Though you do realise the majority of the world doesn't practice circumcision, right? The US' obsession with it is pretty unique in the Western world
>>
>>18109580

Yeah. I'm not afraid of trying to totally win her over. If she ended up fucking me over, sure, I'd be depressed as hell for months and months, but I've been through that stuff a few times, and always get over it. Besides, I'm a slimeball as well.

Then again, common sense and logic are all on your side.


Thanks, Anon. I'm not sure if I needed to vent or just someone to tell me I'm being an idiot.
>>
>>18109581
ive lived in abject poverty almost my entire life, i dont have an orthodontist, if i did my teeth probably wouldnt be fucked up.

i recently got a job where money is more attainable and my teeth have always been a HUGE reason why my confidence blows

I just want to know what ladies think about dating a guy who has dentures at 30. I've started several threads, none of which ever get responses.
>>
>>18109585
I am aware, just wasn't sure how prevalent circumcision is in other countries. In the US I would estimate it's a 90/10 split in the adult population, though I hear the rate of circumcision is declining
>>
>>18109590
Dentures is better than no teeth bruv. And you can get fakies surgically implanted. A guy at my gym smacked in the mouth with a baseball bat and has some fake teeth they're beautiful
>>
Whats the best app right now for meeting girls? I'm in my college town all break with nothing to do
>>
>>18109590
If you're self-conscious about something your options are to stop feeling that way, or fix it. In your case, both options would probably require professional help.

Overall, though, if the only thing "wrong' with you is you have some weird teeth, that's not that big of an issue to a woman who's interested. Insecurity is much worse
>>
>>18109598
I've had great success with Bumble, more female-friendly than Tinder so you get a lot more normal people on there
>>
>>18109598
Whatever app the girls in your town use. How the fuck are we supposed to know that?
>>
>>18109564
Uncut, for sure

I have a narrow vaginal opening, and had always experienced some kind of pain with intercourse, until I slept with a man who was not circumcised. It seems that having the foreskin there helps prevent friction from the head, eliminating the pain and sensitivity I felt. Now almost every man I've dated has been uncircumcised.
>>
>>18109608
>Now almost every man I've dated has been uncircumcised.

Do you ask guys if they're circumcised before you date them now?
>>
>>18109624
No, but I tend to date men from other countries now. If I were to come across a nice man who happened to be circumcised, it certainly would not be a deal breaker
>>
I have all of the makings of a Chad, except the confidence and social prowess. How can I get it together to find my first gf and eventually my future wife?
>>
File: tIQ0A3g[1].jpg (562KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tIQ0A3g[1].jpg
562KB, 2448x3264px
>>18109781
>except the confidence and social prowess
Those are probably the two defining features of a Chad. Don't flatter yourself, you're not a Chad.
>>
>>18109602
What's the difference?
>>
>>18109865
women have to message first on Bumble iirc, and if you don't message someone they will eventually "expire"
>>
>>18109784
Didn't say I was, just that I have reason to be confident and believe in myself, but don't
>>
>>18109885
So you don't have 'all the makings of a Chad,' and what you do have is useless
>>
>>18109889
Welp. I guess I'll just kys myself
>>
>>18109542
I caught feels for someone I hooked up with twice
we hooked up two nights in a row, he texted me the next night and we met up a second time because it was really good the first time and he seemed really into me but then the second time he came really fast and maybe got kinda embarrassed?
He hasn't texted me first again since.
But I texted him twice, once to ask if he was going out (he said no because I had gotten him sick the week before haha) and the second time because I caught him smoking weed with his roommate and wanted to make fun of him and both times he responded fast and carried the conversation on.
I ran into him at a party and awkwardly patted my head accidentally I think and then he hugged me, I asked him if he was feeling better and he took the piss out of me for getting him sick and then I made an excuse and ran away because I got nervous.

do you think he wants to hang out with me again or would he have already asked me to hang out again? (it's been 2 weeks)
>>
>>18109908
Ask him to hang out.
>>
>>18109908
Hook ups are hookups.
Don't do hook ups if you want to date
Actually dont do hookups at all
>>
Hey guys,

I met a guy a week ago, and now we constantly hang out with each other. So far we've reached third base, we laugh together at the same shit, we pretty much have the same interests, we even cried together (because he told me about his past).

This is the first time I ever experience this stuff. Never did anything beyond kissing, never had a bf.

I feel so connected to him and it feels amazing but at the same time I'm afraid this is too good to be true, and that it's going to fall apart somehow.

Is my fear purely irrational?
>>
>>18110086
It will only fall apart if you let it fall apart.
>>
This is for everyone, because mine is a /QTDDTOT/.

I have a friend that is a cool guy, decent human being. He's not very self-aware and has no idea why he doesn't get any chicks on Tinder.
> He's 5'9
> wears glasses
> flat nose
> weak jawline
> cheekbones are not prominent
> skinny
He's like a 4.5/10 or even 5/10 imo. Do you just tell your friend that they're ugly and won't get laid on Tinder, or just let them figure out that for themselves?
One of our mutual friends is a smart and attractive girl, I'd say 8/10, that uses Tinder as an ego boost. I just cringe everytime we hang out and they talk about Tinder, because he'll say things like, "Ah... I just need to tilt my camera angle this way and maybe do a few poses to get girls." It's really cringey and sad desu.
>>
>>18110086
I can't tell you for sure because I don't intimately know your relationship, but from the information I've been given your fear looks to be mostly irrational. The fact is most relationships don't go to the grave, and most end in a break up of some kind. But your relationship currently doesn't show any signs of getting anywhere near that so there's no need to worry about it.
>>
>>18110092
Depends. Are you a guy too? And if so, are you very close friends? I personally would want my close friends to let me know that kind of thing, but I wouldn't want to hear it from a girl and/or from someone I don't have a deep friendship with.
>>
>>18110092
>>18110101
Oh, and of course you would need to be tactful about it. If you tell him about a flaw, it's a good idea to also say something he could do to fix that flaw.
>>
>>18109545
>Should I be concerned if a girl says she doesn't want to introduce me to her friends straight away?

Some people will introduce you to their parents long before they introduce you to their friends. Everyone's different and have different things they prioritize.

>>18110086
>Is my fear purely irrational?

Yeah. But pretty much everyone gets that the first time they meet someone they actually like. No real way to cope other than just to experience it and grow some tougher skin.
>>
My boyfriend is just like my dad.
How do I stop feeling weird about it?
>>
Okay girls, I want to get laid the next 12 hours or so. I don't have a girlfriend and I have absolutely no experience with women. Also no prosititutes. Tell me how!
>>
>>18110217

I've come to realize that my bf is exactly like my mum when it comes to their personalities. So talk about feeling weird. I've just decided to ignore it and accept that I probably have some weird Oedipal complexes.
>>
>>18110237
The other night we had dinner with them, and they got along so well - same sense of humour, same values, same interests, same personality, same attitude. My boyfriend does the same sport my dad did at his age. I am literally fucking a 30 years younger version of my dad.

I have been feeling this immense sense of cringe since Friday, I can't get over it.

And, I mean - it's great because my dad is one of the best men I've ever met, and he has a great relationship with my mom, and with me. But holy shit it is weird.
>>
Girls, is it true that women find older men attractive?
>>
>>18110248
>Girls, is it true that women find older men attractive?
Yes. They look better, are generally better at flirting, are more interesting to talk to and usually they seem to have a more exciting lifestyle.
>>
>>18109573
Don't get dentures wtf. Get veneers
>>
Congrats in your day girls.
>>
Let's just say I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend will girls be able to tell that I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.
>>
File: IMG_5403.jpg (51KB, 513x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5403.jpg
51KB, 513x516px
>>18110243
Just remember you're not actually fucking your dad. You're fucking someone completely different, and it's perfectly normal to want to be with someone with a similar personality as your father/mother, since they are the person you've loved the most.

To bee honest, it would only be weird if your boyfriend looked like your dad. THEN that's when it's time to cringe. But if it's just the personality it isn't weird at all.
>>
>>18110275

If she is 19 too she probably won't.
>>
>>18110227
Act like you're used to it (I mean getting laid) and you should have no probs with the first hoe you approach in a bar.
>>
>>18110276
They kinda look the same.

Like - of course, my dad is 56 and my boyfriend is 25. But they are the same built, almost the same height, dress in the same way, have the same haircut, etc.
My boyfriend doesn't really look like him face-wise (but I am basically my dad with a nicer jaw and better nose, so if that was the case it'd be weird) but other than that they are kinda similar.
>>
Is this whole women's day sexist against women? Please state if you are cis and male or female in your reply.
I feel it's sexist because it's weird to take only one day to suddenly be aware of the whole half of the popullation. And because it feels like a token award. Like it's made out of pity for women. I see a lot of messages on social media about how women are so great and stuff but they all feel like they are just saying it specifically because they feel the opposite. And that men saying "happy women's day" are just like men thinking "okay I let you have this one day because I allow you to". Not that it was something earned.
>>
>>18110300
It isn't a day to celebrate women.
It is a day to commemorate the fight for women's right in early 900.
It isn't made out of pity, it isn't made to celebrate how women are great - it exists to remind us that women had to fight to have a more equal role in society. Like days to commemorate veterans, victims of this or that war, holocaust and such.
>>
>>18110304
I agree
(I know what we are supposed to celebrate, I guess I should have been specific about how do you feel about people who are making it a day to celebrate women instead)
>>
>>18110313
I still don't feel like it is sexist.
I never honestly feel oppressed because of my gender, or feel like people treat me like I am "less" because of it. It is nice to be treated nicely one day, and I don't think most people discriminate against women regularly or hate women and are just pretending to be nice.

Women's day is there for a reason, I like the reasoning behind its existence. I don't feel like it is sexist like I don't feel like the day when we commemorate holocaust victims is racist.
>>
>>18110283

I browse /r9k/ though... do you think it will still work?
>>
>>18110300
Here we celebrate it as women's day and mother's day. As in be grateful for your mother. Don't be a dipshit, that woman pushed you out of her ripping vagina and took care of your ass. Even if you don't celebrate it as mother's day, give her a call and tell her thank you.

As for others, I don't care. But always, always be gratefull for your mother.
>>
>>18110337
No offense but you don't know my mother. I hope you are trolling but I don't feel like thanking my mother for something as simple as fucking a dude and pushing me out of her cunt just to not give a shit afterwards.
>>
>>18110304
>>18110327
>holocaust was real
It's 2017, it really needs to stop.
>>
Girls

How do you feel about pick up artists?
>>
>>18110400
I think it's amusing how men have to work so hard at manipulation to the point of calling it an "art" when it's second nature to most women and we can see right through it anyway.
>>
I'm going to my very first date tomorrow, i've met that girl on a friends party about 2 weeks ago and we hooked up, we've been talking for a while on whatsapp and i feel that she really likes me. How should i behave at the date? Should i greet her with a little peck on the lips? Hold her hand?
>>
>Girls

>If you stop talking to a guy for like 5 days...then just totally pick up where you were before (flirting, etc.)...what am I supposed to do as a guy? Do I ask about the 5 day drop off the face of the earth or just move on?
>>
>>18110300
>if you are cis
Get out tumblr
>>
Females-

What do yall consider a micropenis? When flaccid my dick can range between 1 to 3 inches. When hard it is 6 x 5.5.
>>
>>18110511

Pretty average dude. Not micro. Keep yourself trimmed up and fresh and you'll be fine. Life isn't porn.
>>
Somebody help. What is this guy's deal?
>Meet guy at school
>we hit it off, hang out a little, start studying just the two of us
>then, out of nowhere, starts ignoring me, won't even look at me, unfriends me on facebook
>I try everything short of outright asking him what the fuck, as in being around him and trying to start conversations
>nope
>come back this semester
>he's at least civil
>kinda start talking again
>we message each other about stuff and he is generally communicative, but in public, I don't exist to him
I don't know. The only other details I can think of is he's not autistic (he is very well spoken and presents well in class, has other friends), very intelligent, 8/10, but a bit older (I think he's 28, most of us are 22). I'm not sure if I care because he's confusing me or for the other stuff.
>>
>>18109542

That's a little red flaggy in a relationship unless she had told you specifcally that it was for a recipe and you didn't hear her.

I would have offered to grab another one before she had her chance to tantrum.

Or just go fuck her best friend.
>>
>>18110527

With dudes - those kind of cut offs are usually one of a couple things.

1. Insecurity - he might be worried that you're young and cute and he feels like you have this whole social world that he can't compete with. Maybe he saw some comments or something on FB that made him feel like this. Those guys usually want you chase them a little and make them feel wanted...i mean...who doesn't?

2. He was in something else. Maybe he never shared it...maybe you weren't the only person he was talking to and the other thing took off.

I'd likely bet number 1.
>>
How's your ideal partner like?
What are the qualities you wouldn't compromise about?
>>
Why is international men's day controversial, but international women's day isn't?
>>
>>18109564
Uncut, no competition. Eurofag and while I could no doubt live with a cut lover, having never experienced it first-hand it is simply genital mutilation to me, no more no less. I don't want associations of how someone hurt your dick when you were an infant. That's terrible.
>>
>>18110592
Because international women's day is meant to commemorate the struggles of women to get equal rights to men, while international men's day is used to make fun of international women's day.

I do think it could be a nice initiative to make people more aware of men issues, if it didn't turn into a "bah bah feminists suck" day.
>>
>>18110248
Typically yes but ultimately most people prefer a partner in their age range. Older men are attractive to women because they typically have traits (confidence, independence, achieved something in their life if only stability) that women find masculine and appealing. Not to mention there's a slight inherent dominance factor in someone having some life experience on you.

But most girls who say they love older men are thinking of the George Clooney type and not your average guy but forty instead of twenty. And as someone who does find regular older men attractive (not exclusively and I am not interested in dating one but still), from my experience I have almost no friends who will pay attention to men 35+ as sexual beings unless there are special circumstances (it's a particularly good looking guy, or quite talented/accomplished, they have exceptional chemistry). They like "older" guys in the sense that they like a guy one to six years older.

Not saying girls who seek out relationships with older men don't exist but it's not -as- much a thing as people seem to think. It's not for nothing that most people wind up with someone closer to their own age.
>>
>>18110596
>while international men's day is used to make fun of international women's day
But the website says it exists to draw attention to high suicide rates of men under 50, prostate cancer that receives miniscule amount of funding compared to breast cancer and the falling educational achievement of men worldwide. How does it make fun of women?
>>
>>18110592
Because men are considered the default sex.
>>
>>18110511
Micropenis is a medical term that refers to dicks <2". (When hard.)

As for what I consider small, hard to say without seeing and experiencing it in real life but from my experience so far, <4" in length.
>>
>>18110608
Yes. But no one gives a shit about its noble and humanitarian purposes and it just turns into "bah bah feminists suck men are great we should have international men's day every day".
I don't think it is a bad idea, I am totally okay and try to be supportive about men's rights, but the tone that most men have when IMD is discussed is ridiculous.
>>
>>18110400
I'm not against the idea of making an art/scene out of men seducing women at all. After all, it's still a thing that men are supposed to make the first move and I think it can be good for their self esteem and general experiences trying to get with girls.

However I feel like most of the PUA community is very negative and has a very superficial, crude idea of actually picking women up (as opposed to charming/seducing them). You are encouraged to be insensitive towards little signs that she's not comfortable, to be more than a jerk than you'd naturally be, the entire world view it seems to imply is completely hedonist and self-serving. Like everyone is out for their own and you are trying to fuck a woman over by making her sleep with you using loopholes and psychological force.

Also from experience, you need to be one suave motherfucker to pull this stuff off smoothly in real life. In fact I experienced this whole stuff once first hand and it "worked" in the sense that I did not feel as comfortable/confident calling him out on saying some pretty lame stuff as I otherwise would have. But that wasn't because he was so slick but because the stuff he was saying was so awkward and off that it was only after thinking it over afterwards that I felt certain to conclude that he had indeed be actively negging me. While it was going down it was all so uncomfortable that I was fairly convinced that he was a complete autist and went easy on him because of that.
>>
>>18110620
Should I generalise every feminist as a schreeching ideologue who couldn't care less if half the population died the next day?
>>
>>18110608
>How does it make fun of women?
Dunno if you're being disingenuous or are actually clueless, but..
Because all those things you mentioned, men just end up bitching about how it's the fault of women instead of actually trying to anything about it.

Like you can't even mention prostate cancer without being butthurt about breast cancer attention in comparison.
Boys failing in school is always blamed on the fact that most teachers are female.
etc etc
No one ever has anything constructive to say or do about these problems, it's just a big circlejerk for men to act victimized. Women's Day actually celebrates the achievement of women.
>>
>>18110641
I don't think that's the case for most feminists.

International men's day is a great initiative, it's a shame that it is ruined by talking about feminism when there are a lot of issues to be addressed. I just don't honestly think that international men's day is ever about men's rights and issues but always about feminism, which is why it gets dismissed a lot.
>>
>>18110592
Because its international mens day all the other 364 days in year, silly
>>
>>18110647
>Like you can't even mention prostate cancer without being butthurt about breast cancer attention in comparison
Well if being butthurt means "I feel like this issue gets overlooked a lot compared to this issue, why aren't they both receiving the attention they deserve" then I guess I am.
>>18110649
That is a problem that both the angry men and angry hardline feminists are guilty of. The shitflingers are also the reason why feminism has gotten a seal of disapproval in many people's minds.
>>18110651
Two men kill themselves in the UK everyday, I don't think they die thinking how great it is to have a man's day everyday.
>>
>>18110649
>>18110641
Imo they should just name it differently. There are many very legitimate issues solely or primarily concerning men, but the irritation stems from as I mentioned men being regarded as the rule and women as the exception. If a gender is not specified then it is assumed to concern men already. So international men's day kind of has a ring like people usually don't pay attention to men.

I think an initiative like DARE that addresses similar issues is a better idea just for naming/branding.
>>
>>18110660
>Two men kill themselves in the UK everyday, I don't think they die thinking how great it is to have a man's day everyday.
Fucking losers
They should only blame themselves
>>
>>18110660
>why aren't they both receiving the attention they deserve
Most everyone has a vested interest in and affection tits. Men and women. That's literally the only reason breast cancer gets attention.They're an easy sell. Easy to make money off of.

Some gland deep in man's asshole not so much. Men don't even want to get prostate screenings anyway. Why don't you figure out a way to make it a palatable topic instead of whining about breast cancer? See what I mean? You just fucking bitch without given even a modicum of thought to the issue and a possible solution.
>>
>>18110670
*affection for
>>
>>18110670
To be fair prostate cancer is also often just a sort of chronic thing that develops in older men but does not grow fast enough to kill them before other age related issues do. It also has extremely high success rates for treatment.
>>
>>18110667
>DARE
Shit, just realized it's called CALM. Campaign Against Living Miserably.
>>
>>18110660
>>18110647
Just wanted to mention that people saying they're butthurt about prostate cancer made me giggle for 3 minutes.

>>18110660
>That is a problem that both the angry men and angry hardline feminists are guilty of.
I agree.

On a side note, IMD is some shitty naming.
I mean - IWD is about commemorating women getting the right to work, to vote, to be considered equal to men legally. Having an international men's day kind of implies that men don't have the same rights as women.
There are a lot of initiatives to raise attention to male issues (like movember, for example) that get no criticism. But, yeah - if I hear IMD I just think "they're clearly making it to make fun and have a male response to IWD".
>>
>>18110670
In most European countries the government assigns research grants to various topics, and then it gets funneled forwards by the fueld's specialists. At least here the prostate cancer research grants lag behind. My solution would be to funnel more money to these projects, but the reaction people have is usually similar to yours. A hostile one.
>>
>>18110681
My reaction to your idea is favorable.
My reaction to your whinging, victimized attitude is hostile.
>>
>>18110557
Aaaand what if I am pretty sure that he hasn't had a girlfriend for the time I've known him and he once made a comment to my face that he's surprised he even associates with some with more than 1000 facebook friends?
>>
>>18110685
I used breast cancer as an example, because it's a (mostly) gendered cancer that gets a lot of attention and research grants. In no way did I want to appear as having a having a whiny victimized attitude.

If it's a marketing issue, don't you think it would be easy to market testicular cancer to the public since most people have a vested interest in them or their partners having a set of working balls? It's also easy to screen. However, testicular cancer also sadly doesn't get enough attention. There aren't any kind of mass effort to get guys go screen their balls every now and then which is a shame since testicular cancer is more dangerous than prostate.
>>
>>18110718
Not them and I'm no expert but I am pretty sure that the reason breast cancer gets more attention than other kinds is not because women are regarded as more important. For one thing if you look at the stats then cervical cancer is deadlier than breast cancer but you barely hear about that in comparison.

Also the medical world is only just starting to realize that they cannot copy male medical details concerning non-sexual bodyparts to female bodies. Like how women don't get the telling pain in their arm before a heart attack but have wholly different symptoms (like nausea). Even to cardiologists this is a hot and current item.

I am pretty sure that part of it is indeed because boobs are real popular but I think they also have a powerful lobby (because of that?).
>>
>>18110718
>>18110725
Also using statistics from cancer.net, the ten year survival rate for testicular cancer is 99% if it has not spread yet, 96% if it spread to some lymph nodes in the abdomen. For prostate cancer it's 98% survival rate past ten years.
Both of those are more than breast cancer (83% ten year survival rate), cervical cancer (64%) or ovarian cancer (no ten year number, but 45% survival rate for five years).
>>
>>18110718
>In no way did I want to appear as having a having a whiny victimized attitude.

Yeah but consider what you were complaining about
You didn't start out saying
>prostate cancer needs more grant money award for research
you said
>prostate cancer DESERVES as much attention as breast cancer

Why? Because you said so? Literally you're whining because people aren't as interested in men butt cancer as they are in boobs. It's just human nature for most of us. Whining about how it's not getting the "attention it deserves" is not going to magically make anyone give a shit. They will go on liking titties and thinking ass glands are gross unless you find a way to change their minds, and this mostly applies to MEN because they're the ones who have to care about this first. And they're the ones mostly opposed to doing a screening procedure where things get shoved up their ass so that turns them off from caring even more. So it's a fucking useless attitude to have. It has nothing to do with breast cancer.

> don't you think it would be easy to market testicular cancer
No, it obviously isn't or someone would be rich off of it already like with breast cancer. That doesn't mean it isn't important. It just means you need to work harder to market it.
>>
>>18110733
Dangerous can also mean that you can become sterile or lose one or both balls.
>>
>>18110738
Well yes and there's consequences of chemo and risk of operation and what not. No one is arguing that if you don't die from it, it's a walk in the park. I'm just pointing out that the risk of dying is less substantial for gendered male cancers than vice versa.
>>
>>18110609
This is so accurate that I had to write the phrase down
>>
I don't want to waste her time again..

But, I really want to be with her..

But, I'm very anti-social and she hasn't always been the most understanding about me needing alone time...

I'm afraid if we get back together, she'll be clingy again, and I won't be able to breathe, and we'll have a bad break up again...


I don't know what to do, I really really love her..
>>
How beta is it to ask someone out, as in just the coffee stage before asking for an actual date, over text/messenger?

Don't know if I'll be able to chat to the person alone in the foreseeable future but don't want to let an opportunity slide past.
>>
I HATE feeling insecure.
I HATE feeling like I'm an unworthwhile partner.
I HATE feeling nervous and shy around girls I'm attracted to.
I HATE feeling I'm boring.
I HATE feeling I'll suck at sex.
I HATE being a defeatist with overthinking problems.
I HATE feeling I lack something essential that other people have that makes love and sex easy for them.

What do I do?
>>
>>18110584
Ideally?
>slightly older
>at least as tall as me
>sweet
>caring
>brings out my positive qualities
>well read and spoken
>wide hips
>large firm breasts
>willing to bear 4 children
>into sports, painting, and aviation
>>
I guess dudes can answer this too. If I have a new internet gf that I have not yet met, is it acceptable to fuck an escort?
>>
>>18109557
She cheated on her boyfriend. She is not a good person. You should be glad she's gone. On second thought, you helped her cheat. Call her. You deserve each other.
>>
>>18109781
Put yourself out there. There is no other way. I am 5'3"...and married.
>>
>>18110854
lol
>>
>>18110086
If you want true intimacy, you have to make yourself vulnerable. Yes, ypur feelings are completely normal.
>>
I like taller girls (i'm 5.8/1,75), do i have any chance of finding a girl and possibly not being cucked by Lanky Chad
>>
>>18110092
If you want to be a shitty friend, go ahead and say things that will destroy your friend's self-esteem. Otherwise, don't offer your opinion unless you are asked for it.
>>
My country is full of fair hair with light eyes (like >80% of population) but I have an extreme thing for natural brunettes with dark eyes. Where do I get a gf who is fair skinned, has naturally dark hair and dark eyes and how do I avoid suffering through LDR?
>>
>>18110747
You need to be an adult and see that it won't work, no matter what you want. What you want is unrealistic...your partner is allowed to have her own needs, and you need to be willing to make some compromises on your part to have a successful relationship.
>>
>>18110754
Asking someone of the opposite sex is never "beta." It takes a lot of courage.
>>
>>18110767
Get therapy. It works.
>>
>>18110854
Ask your partner if she is comfortable with this. If you are afraid to ask, then the answer is "no."
>>
>>18110864
Taller girls actually have a harder time dating, a little like shorter guys...but not as bad, from my experience.
>>
>>18110854
>internet
>gf
pick one
>>
>>18110612
nope. it starts with <3"(7.5cm)
>>
>>18110913
Therapy of what kind?
>>
>>18110403
>she said, while wearing a padded bra, pants that push up her butt, and 100 layers of makeup
>>
Girls

A man is shorter than you.
What special attributes does he need to have for you to forgive that?
>>
>>18110950
Massive Cock
>>
>>18110950
those shoes undercover brother wears when they make that rooftop escape.
>>
>>18110950
Intelligence
Wit
Handsomeness
Confidence
Humor
Being a sexual beast
Being considerate
Being happy
Good job
Education
>>
>>18110963
you mean like all of them or can I just pick some and it's ok?

>>18110961
what
>>
>>18110864
Make sure you toss her around and manhandle her. That's what she really wants
>>
>>18110970
All of them.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (192KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
192KB, 1000x1000px
I don't feel like making a whole thread for this and I'll make it short
>how do I tell if my partner is losing interest in you
>we have broken up and gotten back together 3 times already since we've been together
>when we argue she says I always make her feel like she's nothing even though I ask her if we can just stop arguing but she continues to argue any way and that's what leads me to "making her feel like she's nothing"
>she said she mostly hung out with guys but she said she stopped because she has my respect but when we argue she brings up her not having friends and how she has to be around friends she doesn't like
>she started to have trust issues because she found out one time that I stayed up playing video games even though I told her I was going to sleep
>I got drunk one time at her relatives wedding and I don't remember how it lead to it but I told her I checked out girls now I can't walk by a single woman in public otherwise she'll accuse me of looking at them

Idk what to do anymore she says she loves me but I feel like if we keep up the way we are she's going to end up cheating on me I feel like shit. What can I do or what should I do?
>>
>>18110092
Why not encourage him to go to gym and lift? If face screams ugly then you can atleast help him improve in some way. He already apparently hasn't really realized that he is ugly so help your buddy out. Clear skin, good hairstyle and clothes can help.
>>
>>18110993
Cardiovascular > le lift meme
>>
>>18110979
Ah, Damn these girls... having standards and shit!
>>
>>18111010
>not lifting and doing cardio
Faget
>>
>>18111015
Well if you were tall you could drop some of them.
>>
File: arguing.jpg (156KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arguing.jpg
156KB, 2000x1500px
>Having argument with gf.
>When I talk at normal volume she nearly always wins the argument.
>As soon as I raise my voice to a volume that is loud but not quite shouting she gets flustered and I win the argument.

Is this manipulation?
>>
>>18110987
>>she started to have trust issues because she found out one time that I stayed up playing video games even though I told her I was going to sleep
Kek.
I used to do the same.
>>
File: neanderthul.jpg (22KB, 300x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neanderthul.jpg
22KB, 300x381px
Femanon's

Do you prefer hairy guys or shaven?
I'm not talking like 'bearman' hairy but an even amount on the body.
>>
>>18111024
Using your inherent male domination every guy is born with is hardly manipulation
>>
>>18111024
yeah you've manipulated yourself into thinking yelling makes you right
>>
>>18111024
that's... interesting.
at what times do you shout? Are those specific arguments or is it just mood-dependent?
>>
>>18111036
>>thinking yelling makes you right

Sometimes I am right, sometimes I'm not. Either way raising my voice causes her to cease arguing as strongly.
>>
>>18111042

Unspecific. Just any random argument
>>
>>18111046
I guess you and I have different definitions of "winning" an argument
>>
>>18111049
but does she accept your win the next day? or does she simply let you think you won until she tries again later?
Also, what magnitude of importance are we talking about?
>>
>>18111019
Both are good when building mass. Don't be fooled. Go browse some /fit.
>>
>>18111050

"Winning" an argument in my mind is justified as defending my point of view and putting the other's down, regardless of whether that point is right or wrong.
>>
Do girls compliment other guys in front of their crush to get their attention/make them jealous/get a reaction out of them?

I thought girls actively tried to compliment their crush a lot but lately this girl I know who (I think) likes my friend started to compliment my other friend's clothes whilst friend #1 looks better 90% of the time (no homo).
>>
>>18111061
So yeah, basically if you just yell or talk over the other person and they stop talking you think you've won.

If someone does that to me I just assume they're retarded and can't argue a point calmly and cogently without losing their shit, therefore begin to doubt any potential logic behind their argument, and therefore lose any desire to continue arguing. I don't really give a shit if I "lost" the argument in their eyes because I stop caring about their opinion entirely. Maybe your gf feels the same.
>>
>>18111055

Whether she accepts the argument until the next day depends on the sincerity of the argument.

If we were arguing about say the volume of the tv, she would get beaten by me raising the voice but the next day the same thing could happen.

If it was serious, she might keep quiet about it and come back to me and let it out (extreme scenario).
(We have a healthy amount of arguments btw, relationship is stable).
>>
Dear Women:

What is your experience with polyamorous guys? I'm in a very committed poly relationship with my girlfriend, but it seems sometimes single women who show interest in me suddenly fall off after they find out that I have a primary relationship already.

They're very clear on the dynamic, and that it's consensual, but it seems like they're not interested in not being someone's "main squeeze" for lack of a better term.

Is there any advice on how to approach this?
>>
>>18111085
>Is there any advice on how to approach this?
Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>18111078
it's not really winning then. She simply shuts up because she's scared (even if unconsiously). Being you I wouldn't be surprised if I found a thread made by her here one day, asking what to do about abusive bf
>>
>>18111024
Fuck you.

t. kid who grew up with a dad who mastered this shit to the point of full on Zeus rage at my kid tantrums
>>
>>18111085
>polyamory
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18111074

You've misinterpreted me.
I agree that calm argument is better and I do that most of the time. Its only when I've gotten annoyed that I've noticed she backs down. Even though my voice is raised, I still pause for the other to speak and I make a valid rebuttal.
>>
>>18111085
I'm just not interested in non-monogamy. I go to a very liberal liberal arts school where polyamory is very hot, but it's mostly guys vocalizing it at least. It is already complicated enough for me to open up to that extent with one person. I have no interest in sleeping with multiple men at the same time, at least not now or ever before, so yeah it's not really an attractive offering to me and nothing can be done about that.
>>
>>18111101
Not really, sounds exactly like what I thought.

You get annoyed, you get loud, she stops. It could be what I said or it could be what the other anon said where she's just intimidated. Either way, I guarantee you appear stupid to her when you do this.
>>
guy I'm seeing rarely compliments my looks, does he think I'm ugly?

I compliment him in various ways btw
>>
>>18111104

Probably
>>
>>18111103
This has been somewhat my assumption. I think it's normal to assume that in my position I may just be trying to sleep with a bunch of women, even though that's not the case.

Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>18111110

Is he shy?
>>
>>18111085
So you don't get any fresh pussy, but she runs around fucking every dick she can get her hands on? How is this a healthy relationship?
>>
>>18111085
"committed poly relationship" is an oxymoron to me. I'd probably laugh in your face.
>>
>>18111114
idk he has a lot of friends and is very talkative/social he did mention i make him nervous though
>>
>>18111110
I rarely use compliments because I value words much. I only say things I actually mean.
Cons are some people may think what you think asking such question
pros are people may get a real boost to confidence once I actually compliment them.

The same thing goes for me saying I love somebody. I cringe when a girl whom I know for a week tells me so (especially right after sex) and I feel bad I don't reply with the same, but I simply cannot force myself to say anything against my feelings

He may be one of those people
>>
>>18111119
No, not really. She hasn't had another partner for probably two years, and still isn't interested in one.

The biggest misconception with it is that it's all about sex, which is totally inaccurate. It's more just open trying to open the barriers on intimacy between friends. Shit, I think even of the last 3 partners she had she only ever slept with one. Same here, I've had 3 partners not including her in the past year and only slept with one of them, and it was because she was some kind of sex addict.

Very rarely about sex, just more about freedom.
>>
>>18111111
>>18111111
>>18111111
>>18111111


that get tho
>>
>>18111111
Wasted
>>
>>18111124

Hes probably too nervous to say what he feels then.
If your concerned, ask him what he likes about you.
>>
>>18111127
>The biggest misconception with it is that it's all about sex, which is totally inaccurate. It's more just open trying to open the barriers on intimacy between friends.
lmao
>>
>>18111127
>It's more just open trying to open the barriers on intimacy between friends.
Haha what the fuck
>>
>>18111123
Can I ask why?

It's always so peculiar to me how looked down upon it is. I see people in monogamous relationships that just completely crumble because one cheats or they don't trust each other. Constantly letting jealousy and insecurity sabotage the way they feel about someone.

But in the end, do you really think it's possible to only love one person? Is it really so black and white? Physical and emotional feelings are natural, you can't help when they happen in you. Most times I find that becomes a problem for some men or women in monohamous relationships. They begin to develop feelings for someone else and then feel conflicted because they're confused or ashamed of the feelings, like they shouldn't exist.

So, it's weird for two people to have an open dating dynamic, but it's not for a swinger couple to fuck all their friends casually? Idk, I just never really understood why its assumed that being poly is some kind of immature phase.
>>
A chick who i've flirted with in the past added me on fb but we didn't start talking because i was with someone at the time, i'm single now and she's been going through my photo's liking one's with just me in, how should i break the ice over messenger?
>>
>>18111138
i thought about doing this but don't want to look like I'm fishing for compliments even though i am...

i subtlely hinted towards it what i said was
"yea when saw you for the first time i thought you were really cute" hoping he would say something similar but nope...just a "oh thanks" and silence
>>
>>18111147
Yes. What are you waiting for?
>>
>>18111141
>So, it's weird for two people to have an open dating dynamic, but it's not for a swinger couple to fuck all their friends casually?
Nah they both are.
>>
>>18111141
>it's weird for two people to have an open dating dynamic
It's not weird. Normal people call it being single. What's weird is putting a label on it that makes no goddamn sense.
It's an oxymoron because there is no commitment. It's seen as immature because you're under the delusion that you have actually committed anything to each other.

Your whole little spiel about why you prefer poly relationships just describes reasons why you DON'T want to commit. Idiot.
>>
>>18111147
""hey, so I have a lot more free time now, and I always liked you/thought you were interesting/thought you were cute (depending on the type of person" I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me sometime? Maybe go (do a thing)?"
>>
>>18111141
>They begin to develop feelings for someone else and then feel conflicted because they're confused or ashamed of the feelings, like they shouldn't exist.
Then the person realizes it's a pointless crush which come and go and doesn't act on it like a responsible adult who doesn't cheat.
>>
>>18111153
Yeah, no, I don't think so. Monogamy is an institutionalized ideal.

I think the reason that 50% of marriages end in divorce and why 36% of them are from cheating is because it's natural for people to develop feelings for multiple people.

It happens to everyone, you just try to suppress it when you're in a long-term relationship and it fucks you up.

How many /adv/ threads have you seen that were premised with "man, I love my gf/bf but [insert person] and I have been talking so much and I can't help but feel the way I do. What should I do? I love them both.." blah blah. It's out of our control how we feel about people, and logically to say that you can only feel for one person at a time or else you're a slut is ridiculous.
>>
>>18111174
Cool but that has nothing to do with what you asked me.
>>
>>18111182
Yeah.. but.. it's a response to your accusation that a poly relationship != a committed relationship.

I mean, I guess I appreciate your initial response, but I was more trying to show you why you're misconceiving it, especially since you made such a huge effort to try and insult me in the process.
>>
>>18111192
>it's a response to your accusation
No it isn't, it's a tangential rant. You didn't address anything I actually said.
>>
>>18111174
Too bad polyamory falls apart when the so-called polyamory isn't so polyamorous for the other one. I wouldn't exactly enjoy seeing my bf fucking and """"loving"""" multiple women.
>>
>>18111141
You can not be ashamed of a feeling and not act on it either. Yes it's natural to feel attracted to and have potential with multiple people, but it's also natural to value exclusivity. It's not a compliment for nothing to tell someone that you would only tell or do a certain thing to/with them. And being completely infatuated has this sense of wanting to almost become that other person at times, tune out the rest of the world. Yes there's an unnatural expectation in lifelong monogamy but it's not like it's completely pulled out of thin air.

On top of that the whole idea of having to talk so much about what is and isn't okay, when you can or can't interrupt alone time with another partner... seems pretty off putting and draining. I also like to know (most) everything about my loved one's life and not have black boxes of other sexual/romantic bonds with their own respective privacy.

Besides, there's only so much time in life. Most people want to do stuff like work, have hobbies, work out, have time off for themselves, quality time with family/friends, travel, maybe even have kids... That it's technically possible to have intense relationships with multiple people doesn't mean it realistically fits into a life span.
>>
>>18110950
He has to be a crybaby and a cuddler, so I can go full Mom
>>
>>18111220
are you... serious?
>>
>>18111231
As a heart attack
>>
>>18111234
so basically I'd need yet another flaw to profit?
minus and minus make a plus here?

that's pretty unexpected
>>
>>18109542
women: would you consider a man weak and unattractive for showing genuine support for feminism or women's rights?
>>
>>18111208
I can empathize with what you're saying. You make a lot of good points and a lot of what you said is the reason why my gf and I now are not currently seeing other folks, what with the free time.

I do think though, you can have traditional monogamous aspects of your life. For example we are engaged to marry and intend on having kids probably 5 years or so from now, the idea of making the other person feel special is still existing too. We always put each other first, and feel like soulmates, etc.

Anyway, thanks for your perspective.
>>
>>18111248
inb4 your relationship fails down the line when your or her wants to be wholly exclusive
>>
>>18111246
Yes.
>>
>>18111062
Nah, I put all my focus on the guy I'm interested in.
>>
>>18111031
I dislike chest hair. That's about all I have an issue with. everything else I'd just like to be moderate. Like, not a thick forest on the arms legs and pubes or anything.
>>
>>18111275

Would be nice if someone could comment here.
Just looking for some insight
>>
>>18110950
Idk, depends how much. If it's just a little, then basically just being a good, loving partner would be more than enough to overlook it.

If he's like under 5foot idk if I could overlook it.
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>18110927
Its clearly his anime waifu anon
>>
>>18111110
Kind of depends. I'm not the kind of guy who does that stuff. But if he's complimenting others, things are a bit more sketchy.
>>
>>18111358
how could one ever think of cheating on their waifu tho?
>>
>>18111355
and how tall are you?
>>
>>18111371
5'3. So I mean, I'm short for a woman. If you're shorter than me as a guy, then you probably have some sort of actual disorder and not just shit genes lol.
>>
How do I get over the fear of not getting an erection?
>>
>>18111383
Unless you're like Filipino or something lol.
>>
>>18111141
>I see people in monogamous relationships that just completely crumble because one cheats or they don't trust each other.
So?

Let's not pretend Poly shit is somehow immune to cheating or lack of trust. If anything the biggest drama fests I've seen came from that crap because at the end of the day one partner is more enthusiastic about it than the other typically and it creates severe resentment and jealousy. These hypothetical healthy poly relationships I keep hearing about only seem to exist on the internet, the vast majority of the time it's a shit show to avoid commitment.

> Idk, I just never really understood why its assumed that being poly is some kind of immature phase.
Commitment means are ready to start building a life with someone. When you keep introducing partners, it inherently limits what the two of you can create together because you have to balance multiple parties interests. Meanwhile, immature people avoid commitment. Crazy ain't it?
>>
>>18111383
well I'm 5'34 and I don't seem to have any disorders. But those genes are surely shitty ones
>>
>>18111397
huh. Average height in most countries is usually 5'5+ so I figure there are probably an extremely low number of guys my height or shorter.

Even still, you're still not even shorter than me. Probably not noticeably taller, but not shorter.
I could handle a dude who was the same height as me much better than shorter. But it's not my definition of a 10/10 or anything.
>>
I met this girl (20) from tinder a few days ago. She already told me she'd been with 6 guys from there, it sort of seemed like a lot but didn't really bother me. We went on two dates, went well etc. I was talking to her last night and she admits she's slept with "under 20" guys in the age range of 26-42, this all happened in 2 years since she was 18. Naturally, I was kind of alarmed by this. She said "she's over it" now though. Seems to me like she was just used by these guys for sex (she's quite attractive) when as she said herself it was low self esteem and other issues that made her do it.

I feel like it's probably just because of loneliness, low self esteem, just wants to be loved etc. I'm the sort of person who if these issues exist for her want to help her with them, but I'm kind of turned off her because of her past. Not really sure what to do, any advice
>>
>>18111588
If it's a turn off then it's a turn off. I would be in the same boat. She can do what she likes but it doesn't mean you personally have to be okay with that kind of behaviour in a potential partner.
>>
File: 20170305_194128.jpg (992KB, 1000x1778px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170305_194128.jpg
992KB, 1000x1778px
25 and never had a girlfriend or any sort of relationship with girls. Is it because of how I look?

Can be brutally honest and give it to me straight. I really don't need sugarcoating.
>>
>>18111588
forget it. she'll relapse into this behavior again.
this is coming from me, a faggot that actually fell for the "I'm better after fucking 60 guys" bullshit
>>
>>18111110

Speaking as a man, I NEVER EVER EVER TALK ABOUT A WOMANS APPEARANCE. EVER.

It's a golden fucking rule of dealing with women.
99% of the time, even compliments end badly.

First time in a strip club and the stripper laughed her ass off when she asked me "what do you like about me" and I said "y-y-your accent?". I'm so damn used to following this fucking rule I'll avoid talking about a girls looks even when she wants me to say some shit like "Nice tits yo".

If he's rarely complimenting you on your looks, it just means he's smart enough to know better.
>>
>>18111574
>>18111588
I would suggest not pursuing any kind of relationship with her, man. That many partners in that little time doesn't exactly speak to her being used as being the main issue at play here. And by your own admission you seem to be the person who wants to "help" someone with a problem but that's A) not something you can help and B) not a proper basis to start a relationship on anyway. Besides, if you say it's a turnoff then it's a turnoff, end of story.
>>
File: househusbandkids.jpg (34KB, 630x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
househusbandkids.jpg
34KB, 630x420px
>>18109542
how do you feel about house husbands
>>
>>18111600
Probably due to personality.
Insecurity/poor confidence is the largest factor in killing interest. Even 4's can get a 6 if he's confident enough.

Chicks care far more about your mentality than they do your looks.
>>
I'm falling for the girl I work with. I knew what her name would be before I ever met her cause I woke up and I just knew and I was right, and I've always had a connection with that name (uncommon name, never knew anyone irl that had it).
>shes really into comedy
>shes really into film
>shes qt
>great fashion sense
>shes smart
>shes taken for 2 years

i'm a comedy chad (think comedy central's stephen colbert, not late show stephen colbert)

two months ago i woulda thought I had no chance, but monday she was talking about "bridging the space between us" and yesterday she mentioned a friend whos leaving her 2yr bf for the guy she works with (aka same situation as us)

until i find out for sure, i'm going to hardcore flirt every other day to find changes in her tone and inflection and body language and shit. i'm willing to wait for her and her bf to end but i also dont want to miss my chance. dont really know what else to do. we're going out for drinks on the company on friday, but I dont drink and we dont want to stay there with our boss, but I dont know how I can leave with her without it being "whats your place look like?"
>>
>>18111621
>dating someone you work with
>dating someone who is leaving a 2 year relationship to be with you
>dating someone with generic interests such as "comedy" and "film"

If you wanna leave drinks early ask her if she wants to go get food or something. It's not hard.
>>
Girls and guys

I feel very flustered. So I met this girl online who lives in Poland (in in the USA), we've been talking the past 2 days I've Skype... holy shit we have so much in common. We click, have the same interests, and we love each other accents. This is such a shitty fucking feeling tho, because I know how reality works... she lives in another country. How could it possibly work?! Fuck my life.

It's like, I'm not even "looking" for anything. I haven't been looking for love/sex/affection or anything. But I really like this Polish QT. Fuck me
>>
I want to talk to a qt girl in my lecture but I'm so scared. But the longer I put it off I start getting anxious and think she got a boyfriend or that I lost my chance. I'm so fucking bad with this kind of stuff.
>>
>>18111595
>>18111605
>>18111610
Hmmm ok, this is probably what I needed to hear. Should I still have sex with her or would that be a bad idea. Like I never really thought I would be in a relationship with her but I just don't really want to make her feel worse about it than she probably already does.

How can I break it off without seeming like it's because of her past.

The only thing I can think of is that she seems very liberal etc but we didn't speak about political issues etc. Maybe if we talk about that kind of thing and I say lots of conservative things she could be disgusted with me and not talk to me anymore.
>>
>>18111617
On paper I have nothing against men who do something like that, but there are some real problems with it. For instance it is a common issue for women to feel frustrated that they are basically the breadwinner, while the man stays at home. I won't say don't do it, but be very careful about it.
>>
>gf of five months dumps me.
>feel like shit.
>decide to try some dating apps, for the lulz.
>start texting with a girl.
>she seems interested in me, keeps texting me everyday.
>i don't know if i'm interested in her.

What should I do? Maybe it's too early for me to think about another relationship, maybe it's the fact that she's not as cute as my ex was. Still, I like texting with her and she kinda seems my type.
>>
Girls, how often do you play with your boobs? Like, in a non-sexual way. Do you ever get bored, and just fondle them?
>>
>>18111719
Or just tell her "thanks but no thanks" and don't make it any more complicated than that.
>>
>>18111732
>For instance it is a common issue for women to feel frustrated that they are basically the breadwinner, while the man stays at home

As opposed to when a man is the breadwinner and the wife stays at home which is totally okay?
>>
>>18111783
Yeah pretty much. Gender roles have different standards for each sex. If you can somehow break away from them you do you, but at the end of the day even "progressive" people are generally still beholden to them on some level.
>>
>>18111671
Let her marry you for a green card
>>
>>18111735
Go on a date or two with her. See if you like her
>>
@women
if a guy is a nurse is that a turn off? and if so what things would have a good women overlook that(since its a traditionally female role to be a nurse)

also women are on average not as smart as men, yet i always hear women say "he needs to be smart" what does that mean to average people?
like i think im just a normal dude but i only ask women to be healthy, not have fucked up family issues, and to take care of themselves and have goals, should i be "asking for more"?
>>
>>18111800
>join female-dominated profession
>pull bitches left and right

Good work son.

Girls just want a guy to be intelligent in the sense that he's perceptive, knowledgeable on various topics so as to hold conversation easily, and can answer questions that begin with "Hey, what/where/when is/was [topic]?"
>>
File: gay sex.jpg (114KB, 1268x673px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay sex.jpg
114KB, 1268x673px
How do I tell if a girl is currently involved, or even interested?

I met this girl about a year ago in a college class but it's been only recently that I added her on facebook because we share some classes this semester. She's shy(I think) but also hilarious. We talk sometimes in group chat and also before and after class. Crept around her fb and she doesn't have any photos of any dudes; however, her friends have her with this one guy but the last pic was about two years ago. How do I approach this?

Also I'm a social retard and my last intimate relation was about two years ago
>>
>>18111805
for casual stuff ya potential is there but honestly i would never think about having a long term relationship with any type of nurse or women in the medical field that isnt "high up" bc it could be my area(inner city) but so many of the female coworkers hear swoon over the dr's and or are already all have big time moneymaking husbands- it seems they all have a sugar daddy desire type of feel to them

>Girls just want a guy to be intelligent in the sense that he's perceptive, knowledgeable on various topics so as to hold conversation easily, and can answer questions that begin with "Hey, what/where/when is/was [topic]?"
sounds completely reasonable i can do that i just dont want to be fake and talk about shit i dont know just to try and stay current, i rather say "idk about that tell me more" but sometimes is feel like that kills convo
>>
>>18111736
In a non sexual way, not really at all.
Not much of a point to messing with the titties in I'm not trying to get off.
>>
File: 538310008.jpg (23KB, 1279x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
538310008.jpg
23KB, 1279x717px
>>18111703
>>
>>18111791

I don't think life works that way
>>
Kinda a general question

How do I write to a somewhat famous celebrity without coming off as creepy, she's 12
>>
File: Little_tiger.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Little_tiger.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
How should I feel when rejected in public?

Gonna tell you what it is, I'm looking for opinions from experienced anons and femanons.

I feel like a retard but at the same time I'm not happy, quick green text:

>meet qt near my favourite bar.
>she is on her way home.
>give her a talk say "hey how are you doing...so you are on your way to...blahblah...
>walk with her.
>we say good bye to each other.
>hey we talked good each other, was wondering if you would give me your number.

>a straight " no" with a smile.......
>no problem...bye.
>a smug "good luck" from her

And all this in front of everybody.


I was actually happy that in quite a long time a girl would walk with me and have a talk and walk with me.

So should I feel bad about rejection?
How should I feel about it in front of everybody?

Also this sounds stupid...but I felt actually bad about asking her this, because she was really nice to me and even helped me about something and I left her with the idea that all I wanted is her.
Actually I just wanted to friend her and know more about her, I wasn't once thinking about sex.
But I don't think telling her this would have made a big change.
>>
>>18111839
Too late, you've already come off as creepy
>>
File: 1483568313195.jpg (125KB, 650x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483568313195.jpg
125KB, 650x720px
>>18111703
DO IT!

There's no downsides to going through with it. You find out if she's interested or she's not. If she's not then you can move on. You don't want to be like me, still stuck thinking about it 8 years later.
>>
>>18111841
Femanon here. Everyone is rejected at some point. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>18111845
How do I deal with being seen like a loser by those around?
>>
>>18111600
You've got a fucking buzz cut. Of course you don't get girls.

Also the fact that girls like dadbods are a myth

Looks matter.
>>
File: 1473997891488.jpg (136KB, 700x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473997891488.jpg
136KB, 700x374px
>>18111842
I lol'd.
You're 100% right tho
>>
>>18111389
Inject cocaine directly into your dick.
Of course, that'll cause fear of never being soft again
>>
>>18111863
If you become more than four hour man please consult your nearest physician
>>
>>18111842
OK but how do I not come off as creepy to her?
I'm only like 8 years older than she is
>>
>>18111868
Tell him how fucking sick it was
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>18111871
To whichever anon your aiming me at...
Awe dude it was totally fucking sick bro!
Word
>>
>>18111877
>77
Fuck
>>
Girls and guys

How am I suppose to have an emotional connection with a girl if I can't kiss with one...
>>
File: IMG_2795.jpg (144KB, 1080x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2795.jpg
144KB, 1080x742px
Fellow guys and girls I guess..

I feel seriously intimidated at the thought of being around attractive girls. I might be moving to a beach town and saw this picture from the nearby beach and it made anxiety kick in...

Anyone else experience this...?
>>
>>18111841
Please I didn't want to make a thread for it, I know how gay it sounds, just force your opinion and advice no matter how harsh.
>>
>>18111913
Date an asexual.
>>
>>18111931

I literally have no idea, as I've never asked a girl out before. But that sounds annoying..
>>
>>18111921
Remember that there's gonna be far more of that guy sitting behind her than actual chicks like her.

And yes, every insecure autistic faggot gets petrified around girls. You ain't special.
Just fucking learn that girls are not amazing magical creatures. They're just human beings. Go talk to them and learn this.
>>
>>18111642
her interests arent bland though, like shes into the same stuff as me but like in every way that I'm not. Like we like the same shit, but for wildly different reasons

as for the her leaving a 2 year relationship for ME of all people, yea i know i'm with you on that

as for the food, thats part of the "drinks". cant get drinks and food then say "wanna get food?" my b didnt clarify

idk i just havent liked a girl this much in a long time, and last time the situation was easier for me and i knew she liked me. i regret never telling that girl how i felt, so i just dont want to regret this, yknow?
>>
>>18111935

That's a meme
>>
>>18111939
Leave to get coffee and cake or something then, or just for a walk.
>>
>>18111938

I read on some forums that it's common to find lots of young people at the beach I'll be near..

It's not girls I'm afraid of, just attractive girls...

I can talk to girls professionally. But being around really attractive women worries me
>>
File: 1476140921249.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476140921249.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>18111940
kek Then I guess you're just gonna die alone mate.
>>
>>18111947
Same difference. Talk to hot chicks and realize they aint that hot when they open their mouths. Either way the answers the same.
>Get over it.
>Do it anyway
>Build your shit self esteem
>>
>>18111951
>you're just gonna die alone mate.

I've already accepted this desu. Just, sometimes I think it'd be nice to have a cute girl to sit with and just talk
>>
Does this sound like they are hinting at dropping out of college?

>Yeah, I'm looking to work in FDNY EMS and one of my friends work in the department, so it might work out

Keep in mind, FDNY does not offer Part Time employment, and that she's looking to start in August, when classes traditionally begin
>>
>>18111954

>do it anyway

What do you want me to do? How am I suppose to just talk to attractive women? I imagine if they are sunbathing on the beach they don't want people bothering them.
>>
>>18111958

Not exactly. She could finish her degree then do it.

Either way, college is gay. If she wants to go work for the finest fire department in the world, good on her
>>
>>18111965
She was going for nursing prior to this. And AFAIK still is, but is nowhere near graduation, still is 3 years off.

I honestly considered becoming an EMT in the department as well. And honestly, I might still do it. But she seemed so into her school work and becoming a nurse prior to that.
>>
File: erte.gif (2MB, 164x137px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
erte.gif
2MB, 164x137px
Ladies:

How do you expect a first date that went well to end?
What would disappoint you if it didn't happen?

Variant 1:
Coffee on a sat afternoon

Variant 2:
Drinks on sat night
>>
>>18111961
Then just be around them. Realize they aint a big deal. Like what are you expecting to do? Become a shut in because you're scared a hot girl's gonna appear in your field of vision?
If opportunity arises, talk to them.
>>
>>18111671
How do you meet foreign grills?
>>
>>18111671
Dealing with the same shit bro, its brutal....

You have 3 options
>break up
>you move there
>her move to you

Every scenario someone is giving up something, talk it out and see if its worth it. See the best course of action to make it work. Atleast Poland isn't to bad, better than Russia where im going to have to go.
>>
>>18111981

Interpals.net

https://boards.4chan.org/int/thread/72031997#top
>>
girls why do you get pissy if i a guy doesnt respond to you for over a day?
>>
>>18111980

>Like what are you expecting to do? Become a shut in because you're scared a hot girl's gonna appear in your field of vision?

Sort of... I want to go to the beach. But I don't think I can go to the beach if there is bikini clad hotties everywhere..
>>
>>18111956
Well I hear you can buy these kinds of things
>>
>>18111990

I may be an autist when it comes to affection. But I'm not low enough to pay for an escort.
>>
>>18111987
Hahahahaa interpals..... glorified dating app thinly veiled by learning languages.

Hope u didnt sign up to actually learn something unless its how to get catfished or used for green card
>>
>>18111976
If a date went well, I want at the very least to get a hug. Something to break down that physical barrier for the next time.
Though if it went well, what I'd really want is a kiss. Not anything like a makeout, unless we were just gonna do something casual anyway, but a nice little quick kiss goodbye.

But I can't say I'd be really "disappointed" if that didn't happen. But I might wonder if it did go well on his end, or if I'm the only one who had a good time.
The only thing that would disappoint me is not getting that second date.
>>
>>18111999

I've met 2 girls on there IRL and established nice friendships with them.
>>
>>18111999
What if I want to use them for a green card kek.
I want out of amricunt. Can we just tradsies?
>>
>>18112001

>quick kiss

On mouth or cheek?
>>
>>18112003

>I want out of amricunt

Dude I fucking hear you. These pussy ass liberals who keep fucking crying on TV everyday are driving me up a wall. I want to move. I feel embarrassed
>>
>>18112002
>>18112003
Not saying its not possible to get good ones, buuuut i have heard some crazy stories.

I found my girl on a very small language site, for , believe it or not actually learning languages....

Maybe we all have the common feels of wanting to leave this shit country and not giving a fuck. But i dont think you will be trading up with a polish green card.
>>
>>18112004
either.
>>
File: 1426222898425.gif (148KB, 312x176px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426222898425.gif
148KB, 312x176px
>>18112016
Can I get a qt japanese husbando?
>>
>>18112022

Japanbro posts in this thread occasionally. He's in need of a QT

>>>/int/72031997
>>
File: 1484558987887.png (252KB, 480x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484558987887.png
252KB, 480x436px
>>18112005
>running away from retard fags
might as well leave;you were never american if you cant even defend it
>>
>>18112032
Ah, but will he want smelly whiteys
>>
>>18112041

Huh? Oh I call them out on their shit. I have no issues telling them my opinion.

What's embarrassing to me, is the same people who bitched and moaned about "peaceful transition of power" are the same fucks trying to undermine the president and prevent him from doing his job.

Fucking MSNBC crying on tv saying how afraid they are.. and guess what? People buy into that shit.

People protesting and crying because some bitch ass Mexican mother who ILLEGALLY crossed the border and committed identity theft and ran up innocent people's credit, for deported. People actually were UPSET she got deported.

Fucking cucks
>>
>>18112047

Probably
>>
>>18111841
Just don't care. The more you worry or are upset, the more people will notice, then you will notice them noticing, add anxiety, etc.
Maybe a better question: so you succeed at everything you do the first time?

>>18111854
See above.
>>
File: 1480121814879.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480121814879.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>18112056
i agree its tiring but just btfo of them when you have spare time from doing things and kicking ass, after awhile you just start to realize they have nothing but cut and paste "concerns" and ignore them until you meet someone who can actually have a meaningful convo, just dont run away m8 we need everyone to stand up especially now when the faux men grow up and start getting money
>>
File: IMG_2095.jpg (50KB, 684x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2095.jpg
50KB, 684x576px
>>18112070

It's hard senpai. Is depressing.

Literally just saw on TV, US Soccer playing on our international team kneeled at the last game in protest of our president. What the fuck.
>>
I'm so goddamn horny every time I wske up, but my partner doesn't want to fuck after waking up, wat do
>>
The person I like mentioned they had a bf during conversation and I felt like shit and that I wasted my time after hearing that. But I then proceeded to give up on dropping her home and treated her a bit cold in my responses.

Would it be wise to just tell her how I feel to clear up misunderstanding and to explain why I treated her like so. I hate mistreating people so I'd probably apologise for how I acted and tell them they dont have to be friends with me or whatever if they feel it was a barrier (even though I'm pretty much given up on it now )
>>
>>18112293
Masturbate in the shower or suck it up and wait till they're down to fuck.
>>
>>18112001
Not him but how do you like initiate a hug you just say "Before I go let me get a hug" Or was you're saying by go in for a hug with a hug jester?
>>
For girls:

This girl I met on OKC I have been talking to for the last couple days has told me a few of her kinks over text and even asked me out, how do I play this?

Im a rookie still a V but ive played it off pretty suave so far I feel.

My main question is how should I play the date, we're going for 'drinks' next week.
>>
>>18110987
You should break up as soon as possible, no questions asked, don't even try to refute me, this is for your own good and if you don't break up you'll get cheated on and you'll feel cucked.
>>
Guess i'll take a shot as this has been on my mind for a while.

So, with the exception of 4chan i'm not really involved with online commuities any more - and to be honest it feels a lot of them have been swallowed up by monsters like facebook anyway. I guess i'm kind of oldschool and still hang out on IRC.

I've been out of touch of things for a while, and i met more or less all the girls i dated via forum meetups or their IRC channels, I'm not after notches on my belt or banging normies, and i guess i'm after girls in their mid-late 20s, still a bit of a weeb, still a bit of a gamer, not hypergenki college students.

I guess most of what i'm asking is where the hell do i encounter them, because i'm totally lost.
>>
>Have mild feelings for a friend, try to wait for a good time since we're both dealing with a lot of shit
>she texts me about how she's now seeing a mutual friend, and how her ex is making things weird with him

I'm not even angry or anything, I just really hate being in this position and I have no idea how to proceed. Pretty sure saying anything would make things weird but I also hate hearing about it.
>>
>>18109588
I'd say go for her. People make mistakes and she probably just made the one. (Tryjng to be optimistic here)
I've cheated on my ex before because he was emotional manipulative and abusive and now I'm with the guy who I cheated with. We've been together for three years now and I rather hurl myself off a cliff than cheat on him.
>>
My gf and I are mid 20s and each other's firsts. She loves hugs, especially from behind, and will often lean back or fall into me without warning. She also likes to hold our "parting" hug until she falls asleep standing leaning on me. I enjoy the embrace and like to give her impromptu hugs as well.

The problem is that no matter the circumstance behind the hug, either consoling or celebrating or affection, after about 3 seconds I get a full blown boner and have to do an awkward shuffle or reposition her so I'm not stabbing her back or stomach. She's noticed and seems sad whenever I back away but keep the arms around her, but she hasn't said anything. This has been going on for almost a year and I'm tired of it. I want to just be able to give her a hug without having to worry about my dick being in the way, but I don't know a good way to bring it up without grossing her out or turning her off to hugging.
>>
>>18112382
Why is it a problem?
She's your girlfriend. She knows you have a dick. I doubt she'll be surprised if she felt it.
>>
>>18112382
If you're so worried about it then you should sit and have a conversation about it. You sound like you're young and haven't had sex with her yet so I suggest easing into it by making a joke about having a bone is the dicks way of "blushing" since it's basically the same thing. (Rushing and pooling of blood)

But just so you know girlfriend usually love when they give their bf's boners. I always feel so complimented when I feel my bfs pressed against me.
>>
>>18112390
Ex out the "sound young" part since I just saw the age part but for real if you guys can have sex then you can obviously talk about boners.
>>
>>18111777
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

J A C K P O T
>>
>My main question is how should I play the date, we're going for 'drinks' next week.

So yesterday there was this chick on here who was asking about hookups, and how she was talking to this guy and he was getting super specific about his fetishes, what he wanted her to do, how he was the alpha he was looking for, and she came asking if this shit was normal.

Everyone said no, that's weird as fuck, but she figured fuck it, and met up with him.

She reported back. They started making out and within 10 minutes, he came in his pants. She tried to play it cool and give him time to recover... but he bounced the fuck out.

As I told her yesterday, he was All talk and no cock. Someone with zero experience trying to puff himself up, but full of hot air. Hyping himself so much he ended blowing it in his pants.

Don't be that guy.

Just come proper. You don't need to full ontell her your a virgin or some shit, but don't try to front and be something your not. Because it's going to backfire on you. Zero expectations is always the best way to go.
>>18112382
>My gf and I are mid 20s and each other's firsts.
>The problem is I get a full blown boner

Look man, she probably won't notice, and even if she did, won't give a shit/will actually like it because it's a sign you turn her on. You're over thinking this, or else thinking you're WAAAAAY bigger than you are.
>>
>>18112411
I've had sex only once, but I'd never pretend to be some sex beast. I am not and I know it. It's pointless posturing.

Too bad everyone seems to have this expectation that a man in his 20's should already know what the fuck he is doing because apparently "getting sex and experience is easy" (quoting a friend here). I just feel like I'll end up disappointing my artner even if the girl in question had no expectations whatsoever.
>>
How do you cut ties with a friend who wants to hangout but still remain on good terms with them? Said friend keeps asking me to hangout but I have no interest and it seems they haven't taken the hint
>>
>>18112420
>How do you cut ties with a friend
you don't get the idea of friendship
>>
>>18112420
I'm in the same situation dude

Whatever he feels/does is out of your control, if he decides to get pissy and gossip about you or try to get revenge in some way or just gets hurt and says some nasty stuff or even if he keeps it to himself and just becomes cold - you have no control over that.

What you DO have control over, is your own actions

Depending on what you think is best, you can simply start ignoring him, politely decline invitations to go out together, or straight up be honest and tell him you'd rather not hang out with him, up to you which course of action you take.

I am going through the exact same thing, friend of 7-8 years is a scumbag and It's time to rid of him, he still thinks we can be friends with the way he treats me sometimes, and sends me messages on the regular, it never works when I tell him I don't wanna talk to him, because he'll always turn it around and make it seem like I'm defending myself and that I did something wrong and then over the course of the fight we'd have already gotten back to talking

This time I simply am not responding to him anymore, anywhere, he's got the message, but still messages me sometimes with silly questions/updates as if we're cool with each other, Its been 3 weeks

Soon he'll realize It's permanent and delete me.
>>
>>18112422
Fine, I'll reword, how to do you tell a person who thinks they are friends with you that you don't want to hangout with them
>>
>>18112317
Bump
>>
>>18112433
just tellthem. Or keepsaying you don't have the time until they get the idea
>>
>>18112429
Glad to hear I'm not the only one, sorry to hear about your situation. I don't really like drama so I want to keep it as polite as possible. I am really bust now and have said that but hopefully they take the hint eventually.
>>
>>18112420
What's he done?
>>
>>18112440
Yeah man I get you about the drama, and also about being busy, but to be real with myself and those around me - I'm not some celebrity, I'm never "busy" to someone I care about, so really it probably ain't about being busy and more about, you don't find this person too interesting, which I totally get cuz I'm the same, I make sure to avoid these people so I don't get stuck in these awkward situations too but it happens sometimes that I have to now fend them off one way or another, so I get it.

I always tell myself "Whatever he does to escalate the situation, cannot affect me, I will stick with my course of action and remain calm" and it works.

So yea glad I could help, good luck!
>>
>>18112429
I feel like I'm in the same situation, only at the receiving end and I don't even know why :(
>>
>tfw I want to cup my balls when chilling on the couch but gf thinks it's disgusting and scowls everytime my hand subconsciously starts to move towards my balls
How do I convince her that cupping balls isn't disgusting?
>>
>>18112493
Some people are just like that.. And It's cruel yeah, I prefer telling people my feelings honestly instead of ghosting them, I don't ghost, in case of my 7-8 years friend, he's been told many times and I've had plenty of attempts he just keeps me comin back due to lack of other people to hang out with.

Otherwise if someone's not too interested in you don't take it hard, move on, It's better to be alone than to be with people who aren't really interested in having you around! I've been on your end too buddy don't worry.

And I'm lonely af right now too, no friends, so. :i
It'll get better for everybody.
>>
Girls:

What do you think of a guy who is a total sucker for romance and romantic things and tears up at emotional parts in entertainment and browses /adv/ for cutesy love stories?
>>
When's a good time to mention that you're a virgin?
I'm a F22 virgin and I've been dating a guy for a while. We'll probably have sex soon. Should I mention it in conversation, or as we're making out, just as it's about to happen, or not at all?
The guy is more experienced, if it matters.
>>
>>18112588
If you want to boost his self esteem and make it more enjoyable for yourself, tell him while making out or when you feel it's appropiate.
>>
I'm a guy and I matched with a bunch of girls on tinder when I first started using it two weeks ago. I ended up concentrating on just a couple and let other other convos hang.

I've missed my shot with the others haven't I? What would you think if someone messaged two weeks later?
>>
Girls

Do you perceive introverted and quiet guys as less alpha?
>>
>>18112611
Big yes
>>
Girls, are you more likely to like a guy on tinder if he has super liked you?
>>
>>18112611
Yes, typical manchild behavior.
>>
>>18112721
>>18112766

Explain please
>>
>>18112766
lolwut
>>
>>18112840
A man need to be assertive and not be afraid to speak his mind and interact with people, and can deal with negative feedback.
>>
>>18112847

Just because a man is introverted doesn't mean he can't do those things...
>>
>>18112847
Introvert and quietness =/= autismal low selfesteem indecisive non-confrontational tard
>>
>>18112986
He was fucking with you
>>
Girls, is there any reason you would keep your breasts off limits in bed, but anything else is fine? Is this normal?
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 28


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.