[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negative pregnancy test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: egyptian-pyramids-hero-AB.jpg (73KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian-pyramids-hero-AB.jpg
73KB, 334x250px
My girlfriend took a pregnancy test in the evening, she waited 5 hours between urination and didn't drink any more than normal to have an accurate result. She is on birth control now, but we had a little mishap. I put my bare penis inside her, for like 5 seconds, the day she started the pill so she wasn't protected. (We did fuck when she was protected by the pill, I pulled out with a condom) By now she'd be about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant, she took the test and it was a strong negative, but she's been emotionally crazy (due to BC, right?) am I good?
>>
>>18109211
Self bump
>>
I swear 95% of the world has no idea about sexual education.
>>
>>18109323
JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE
>>
>>18109211
>gets negative result
>wonders if still pregnant

God OP, were you dropped on your head?
>>
No she's not fucking pregnant you goddamn retard
>>
>>18109211

Did you cum in here during those 5 seconds you were inside her? Do you even know how the pill works? Has she been taking it regularly or did she "remember to take her pill" as you were trying to fuck her?

Are you a complete moron, or are you just trolling? It's really, really hard to tell these days.
>>
>>18109324
You fucked up, she's pregnant. Most websites won't say it because birth control companies censor and fund fake info. BC can lower levels of hormones while pregnant, but you can still be pregnant.
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
16KB, 125x125px
>>18109332
Maybe he's asking what the word "negative" means? Kek
>>
Bro, you're an idiot . Just stick it in her butt next time.
>>
>>18109335
OP is stupid enough to believe this, in case you're reading this OP, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT.
>>
>>18109383
There's one of the paid birth control shills now.

I told you, OP, they're everywhere.
>>
Alright anon I'm gonna give it to you straight.

You can not get a girl pregnant if you do not cum inside her.
If the test says negetive she is not pregnant.
Starting birth control messes up periods and is probably why it is delayed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.