[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? (relationship)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3120.jpg (57KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.jpg
57KB, 612x612px
>been in relationship with bf for a little over 6 months
>I have my gay best friend, his brother, as my go to after being friends for over four years. has never made a move on me.
>bf always complaining about me "preferring my best friend" and just talking with him on the phone about whatnot
>he has his go to girl friend, whom he's known for barely this school year and she's bisexual (does this matter?)
>anyways, i always have feelings that he will cheat on me with her since he does take more photos of them together than him and i, more photos of her, makes sure to talk to her daily while i will receive at least a sentence each day, has never complained about her and always finds a way to bring her up
>i am already extremely jealous of other females but me and her are on goodish terms and i'd hate to have her hate me.
>i have told him how i've felt about their relationship since they at times do talk sexually but he sees it as nothing and random and continues to do nothing
i feel there's nothing i can do to win in this situation, i still really love my bf but i can't help but feel jealous about this other girl and be completely paranoid he'll cheat on me. should i wait until i'm completely sure he likes her and dump him or should i take his word? im stuck and my best friend tells me i should wait it out just to be sure. im at a srs loss. thx.
>>
So you're jealous, but you're doing the exact same thing to him? It's not more okay for you to talk to your friend than for him to talk to his friend.

Like, you're doing the exact same thing to each other. If you're not willing to stop, you shouldn't ask him to stop, either.
>>
>>18109117
>bf always complaining about me "preferring my best friend"
>i can't help but feel jealous about this other girl
You realize.... That's pretty much the EXACT same shit right?

You can't really call him out on ignoring you with that kind of shit when you yourself are ignoring his concerns.

Complete forget about gay/bi/striaght/whateverbullshit. You do NOT have ANY fucking moral high ground at all here because the reality is, you are both doing shit that is making each other uncomfortable.

Either realize you're being hypocritical as fuck, and tell each other to stop bitching, or else actually deal with it, talk to him, and resolve those feelings of insecurity/compromise and fix the situation so neither has the need to.
>>
>>18109117

1/10
>>
You're being completely hypocritical. If i understood it correctly aren't you in virtually the same situation he's in? The only reason he brings her up is because he's jealous of how much time you spend with his brother.
>>
>>18109143
>>18109133
>>18109132

They fucking talk sexually, you retards. Thats a pretty fucking big difference. I dont think op is sexting her faggot friend.
>>
>>18109145
>They fucking talk sexually, you retards.

That is irrelevant. The point still stands. She is calling him out on something she is doing herself.

Even if it wasn't irrelevant, I flirt with one of my female friends all the time. Every other joke we say is an innuendo of some kind. I think she's hot, she thinks I am too. But you know what, wouldn't touch her. There's a pretty clear line between us that we just don't cross. We intentionally toe it sometimes, and it's funny, but we don't cross it. Because it doesn't have to be crossed, in fact the friendship is better exactly because we can respect those limits and not feel uncomfortable or constrained by them.

Flirting is just flirting, but real world, I just wouldn't want to be with her as anything more than a friend.

Is my friendship OP's boyfriends? Could be, could be not. But it's not 100% that flirting = he's going to cheat on her. But like I said, that's irrelevant. The core issue is still that she's not willing to compromise but wants him to.

P.S. My best friend is gay. She has been for a decade and is pretty adamant on her dislike of men. I've slept with her (drunk, single, bored, horny, figured why not). And she's not the only pure gay girl who's hit me up. Being gay doesn't necessarily mean 100% safety.
>>
>>18109190
flirting is considered cheating, but i'm not talking like jokingly they converse about masturbation and sexual acts normally as if it was nothing and I know not to cross that line with any of my friends. I know my friend wouldn't do anything, he's gay ffs and I feel she's attracted to him as she buys him food and gives into whatever he would like. and my best friend is his brother, I feel they should trust each other enough to know not to cross that line, even though he never has nor ever will. It's not really hypocritical because i know my boundaries even with a closer friend, but he doesn't with a not as close friend and uses the "i only use her for advice" excuse and the generic "she's disgusting" when he uses that with any female i am skeptical about. besides, that's an awful thing to admit, having had sex with her already. i don't see how any girl could possibly stand that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.