[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge on Asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 42611288.jpg (69KB, 398x388px)
42611288.jpg
69KB, 398x388px
Hey Anons,

There's a guy at work, nice guy, works hard, really helpful to everyone and everyone likes him. One of the managers just hates him though. Constant name calling, humiliation and put downs. Nice guy come to me for advice. I want to advise REVENGE. What do you think?
>>
Don't risk losing your job with something that doesn't concern you imo
>>
>>18108893

You're going to have give more details about this manager's behavior and your idea of 'revenge'. Keep in mind there are two sides to every story so nice guy might be doing something you're overlooking but the manager doesn't like.
>>
>>18109038
>Don't risk losing your job with something that doesn't concern you imo

Different guy here.
I work hard and have been in a situation like this before. My manager went abroad for a month so they replaced her temporarily with some little shit looking to make a name for himself by harassing pretty much the entirety of his team (the company needed less staff and didn't want to pay people off, so they were attempting constructive dismissal - even if they both won't admit it and have tried to gaslight me about it).
The job literally couldn't be done without an asshole manager going after you. Need to report faulty equipment? well you better explain that "gap" of 30 seconds without working (they track us electronically) during your daily trip to the office to be called a lazy shit.

People like this don't stop until their job is on the line.
>Constant name calling, humiliation and put downs.
If he's doing this in front of other people (yourself included) you can actually report it because it constitutes as a "hostile working environment". At least in the UK it does.
If the company does not act on this information, they are liable.

I would advice writing down everything the manager says, the times it was said, along with the names of witnesses.

Build up an entire file on them (I do, and have, because of my company).

I've literally had no issues whatsoever since going higher up in the company and threatening legal action. They shit bricks when the job that stab people in the back for is on the line.

The best way to fuck them is to do your job right, keep a record of everything, and use the records to fuck them over if they ever try anything against you.
Take things above their heads, and if that fails, go to court and win some cash - easier than you think if you keep records. Companies pull bullshit all the time because they think they can get away with it or intimidate people into not suing, most of the time they have no defence.
>>
>>18108893
Just don't. It isnt a good idea and lumping this "kind employee" into your plan is likely to get him fired. Most likely politics will get into the decision of who is "right" and HR will probably be on the side of the manager.

Just report the manager for inappropriate behavior and get your friend to do the same
>>
>>18109112
This
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.