[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should i feel about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Escape.gif (108KB, 344x376px) Image search: [Google]
Escape.gif
108KB, 344x376px
Ok, I know i probably shouldn't be as freaked out as i am now because the dude lives in california, but I am because he is constantly bringing up plans to come up for a visit and i want to catch this before it is to late. So my girlfriend of 2 years has just confessed to having a crush on her guy friend that she has knows for a little less than the amount of time we have been together. okok usually i let it go because she talks about finding other guys interesting all the time but this time it bugs me and this isn't the first time it happened. last time didn't end so well and know nobody talks to the dude simply said. But she and him have been progressively getting closer, they used to barely talk and now its an almost all day everyday thing, Getting pissed whenever i just peak over her shoulder at what they are snapchatting and stuff. and she just recently confessed to him this morning... Am i just being paranoid to freak out like this? should i bring it up, even though i only know because her facebook was logged into my computer? What should i do! last time i reacted badly and it caused a bunch of drama but i don t want to let it continue unconfronted at least a little bit.
Update: and yes... He "wished he knew that beforehand." (before he moved, like a year ago)
>>
>>18108736

thats a HUGE red flag, and ive been there

my current girlfriend talked to her ex when we first met, didnt openly admit it but i knew by searching his name. it drove me nuts for the first year we were together, to the point i would open her phone in the middle of the night to read their texts and i got pissed when he said he wants her back etc. she would reply that cant happen, ive moved on, etc. after a year she told him they should quit talking, 4 months ago i saw they were talking again and he wanted to call her. her we went again

so when she came from work i casually asked if she still talks to her ex and she said no, i just said dont lie to me i know you do. she broke down and admitted to it, said i could read all the messages (which was fucking 100 a day) and i said i dont care whats in them, delete them and if you guys ever talk again im kicking you out. she apologized, they havent talked since and that was the end of it

you have to do the same thing unfortunately, the ultimatum of him or you. tell her either she respects you enough to quit talking to him or she leaves you for him, remember the latter may happen and it will hurt but its far better than the heartache of her talking to him behind your back. i know the feeling and it sucks hard
>>
>>18108747
Also if she says she's choosing you, don't believe until you confirm she's sticking with it.

Watch everything she does and talk to, go through her messages if you can without arousing too much suspicion. if she's still talking to him after 2 weeks, it's time to end it.
>>
>>18108747
Ok, I'll talk to Her about it, This has happened with another guy and I let it go on to long that it was bad when she had to end it. I was just worried she would be pissed because I wasn't supposed to know about it, I just read her freaking out to her other friends on facebook about it and how it went from, "guys how do i fix this." to, "OMG he likes me back guys!" and that's what was freaking me out. Thanks, I'll bring it up to her and hopefully she doesn't get super pissed at me for finding out.
>>
>>18108759
yeah, i used to go through her phone at night because i knew something was fishy, but that was so long ago and i just recently started doing it again. usually i don't care when she talks to a guy friend but as soon as i start getting jealous something like this always seems to happen.. like wtf psychic jealousy or something...
>>
>>18108760

you said you caught them snapchatting, thats a easy in. its not like you were snooping through her messages and thats the only evidence you can bring up, if she cares about you she will have 0 issues with never talking to him again. i told my girlfriend i wasnt mad at all about them talking and wont be unless she promises they never talk again and shes kept that promise

having to bring it up to her sucks but it has to be done, itll be over with after a 15 minute talk hopefully. no more worrying for months about what theyre talking about

i dont know why girls have this thing about talking to the opposite sex and exes, my girlfriend even knows i have 0 female friends and when my ex broke up with me months before i met here years back i just said thanks for the time we had together and deleted everything regarding her be it texts, phone numbers, etc because i wanted no reminders
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.