[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont girls reply to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488598334400.jpg (51KB, 567x553px) Image search: [Google]
1488598334400.jpg
51KB, 567x553px
Why dont girls reply to me?
>>
>>18108339
You send them boring shit
>>
She added me I said hi and she didnt reply :( is it because I'm ugly?
>>
>>18108345
What am i supposed to say
I will not talk to her again
>>
I feel like shit :(
>>
>>18108352
>>18108366
>>18108359
She added you were
Anyway she might just be busy or distracted by someone else in that case. Don't overthink stuff like that.
>>
Stop being ugly.
>>
>>18108352
Get revenge on her by raping her. That'll show her.
>>
>>18108339
They're not into. Move on to ones who are.

>>18108345
Not this. Boring is subjective. Some people will find anything you say compelling, others won't care if you have been named the most interesting person on the planet.

Not your job to entertain people. Talk to them as you'd like and good conversation will arise with the right people.
>>
>>18108352
>>18108359
>>18108366
Holy shit man, have some confidence. It should not wreck your self-esteem like this when some girl doesn't reply. The kind of weakness you're showing in these posts is extremely unattractive, I can almost guarantee that this is one of the main reasons girls avoid you.

Stop crying. Seriously. No more self-pity. It's literally repulsive.
>>
There's a lot more guys than girls only so if you're a straight girl you learn to just ignore the guys you're not *really* interested in to save yourself the stress of juggling so many conversations.
>>
>>18108339
You're not getting down to business quick enough.
If you want attention send a photo of your cock
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.