[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of /r9k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Hey I was wondering if I could have some advice relating to post I made in 2014

>http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/14397548/

So what happened in that thread was a shit show.

It didn't end there though, she kept looking at me for the rest of the year and it really fucked me up.

So, I found her tumblr and messaged her over the last three years.

I realize it's borderline stalking, I recently started taking anti-depressants and I'm trying to make some friends after my parent passed away.

It's hard and I'm relying on the messages I send as my sole social interaction.
I can't even talk to dudes anymore it's so bad.
I'm under a lot of stress from my brother dealing drugs too.

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>18108289

we cant read the actual fucking picture there so we cant actually fucking help you.

stop callign yourself king of /r9k/ though. doing things like that enables you
>>
>>18108305
>stop callign yourself king of /r9k/ though. doing things like that enables you

looool
>>
>>18108305
It's for the best, I think the replies are all the evidence you need.

>>18108317
Fuck do you mean.

I don't know why I keep sperging on her, I don't feel sexually attracted to her and never have been
>>
>>18108331

evidence that you're a sperg is not evidence on what needs to be fixed.

you're literally just saying
>IM KING OF R9K
>HOW FIX
>>
>>18108363
I think maybe just killing myself?
>>
>>18108367

grow up.
>>
>>18108289
Can you post the message again? It got deleted or something, i can't read it.
>>
>>18108367
>>18108289
I read a bit of the thread from 2014, sounds like you need to leave her the fuck alone for a while and just wait for the anti-depressants to kick in.
If you keep on stalking her on her social media profiles you're probably going to get in trouble w/ the law.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.