[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf / ex gf of 3 years just moved in with me 2 weeks ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1481657843313.jpg (78KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1481657843313.jpg
78KB, 600x941px
So my gf / ex gf of 3 years just moved in with me 2 weeks ago (3 now) everything was going good for us till she flipped Shit and tried to stab me the other day. She's been I jail for a few days calling me every day trying to apologize. She has one felony and 9 misdemeanors she broke my TV and a bunch of other Shit. I have an opportunity to send her back to live with her family from another state or give her a second chance. I still have feelings for her after that and we have been together 3 years and this is the first time ever she's ever done this. If she stays he will be in court ordered therapy and shit. I need to make the decision buy 5 today any advice helps
>>
>should I take back a person who tried to murder me?
>it's OK because they never tried to murder me before this
>>
>>18108273
Yea basically
>>
>>18108264
Bih cray brah, run!

Or you can just buy plastic knifes and throw all the good ones out... and hide your tools...
>>
>>18108278
if I had a friend who told me their partner tried to stab them and then asked me if they should get back together with said partner I'd say no. you'd do the same because it's the reasonable thing to do.
>>
Send her back to her family. She needs it, and you know this.
>>
>>18108264
What was leading up to this? What was her reasoning for stabbing you?
>>
>>18108297
She said she was unhappy and wanted to break up i tried to reson with her and she lost her Shit. I basically provide for her and she has no job I support us both. If not for me she would have killed herself years ago I feel if I send her back she will finally have nothing and kill herself
>>
>>18108307
Don't live your life for others.
>>
Thanks everyone I get the idea of what I need to do it with be hard but you are all right. Thank you I was to emotionally attached to make the decision myself.
>>
>>18108264
why did she try to stab you? That's an important bit we need to know.

Without knowing all the details, I look at it like this:

Which is stronger, your love for this girl or your love of not being murdered?
>>
>>18108307
leave her, but let her parents know about her mental condition

people like that are toxic and will only make your life worse
>>
>>18108307
Hmmmm...

First of all, you aren't responsible for her actions. If she kills herself it isn't your fault, remember that. A relationship isn't based on fear, anon. It's okay to stay with someone you love who's suicidal (I'll assume you'll support that person any way you can) but it isn't good to stay with someone BECAUSE they're suicidal.

Secondly, this girl isn't mentally sound, anon. She is a danger to herself and others. She needs real, professional help. Until she's in a better place you must avoid seeing her face-to-face unsupervised.

Additionally, elaborate on the conversation you had with her prior to the stabbing.
>>
>>18108344
The whole story:
I was sitting on the couch and she comes out the bedroom and says "I don't want to be with you anymore" me just moving her in was confused I tried to get the whole story and try to figure out what was wrong. I tried to comfort her but may in her eyes been pestering. She tried to leave to another guys house so I said if she did that not to come back. She started swinging at me and knocked me to the ground. I did not hit back I know how that ends for men she gets off yells I'm grabbing one of your knives and I'm going yo stab your ass. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door she yells open the fucking door or I'm going to break all your Shit she breaks my TV the router and a lot of electronics. And starts stabbing the bathroom door. I call the cops and buy the time they get there she stole my keys and wallet and took off. She cut herself with the knife and there was blood all over the apartment and the complex. The cops found her a couple blocks away an hour later. I stayed with my best friends that night
>>
>>18108384
are you fucking stupid? Break up with her and get a restraining order.
>>
>>18108394
I've come to that realization after this /adv/ really was blinded by my emotions
>>
Dump her asap and secure your life. You want her because you're such a loser that a felon who tried to stab you is an improvement from what you had, which was probably nothing.

Get your shit together and get some standards, loser.
>>
>>18108403
Harsh
>>
>>18108384
This sounds like borderline behavior. This sort of illness will continue to get worse and she will drag everyone down with her.
It's best to exit this relationship while you can.

Try to leave amicably. Contact her parents and let them know (in some detail, don't keep it too vague) what happened. Emphasize that you know she needs help but you neither trust her anymore not feel safe in her presence.
Collect her things and give them to her parents. Make that shit look nice and organized too. Help them load up if you get the chance. You're going to want to make a good impression since you may very well need them on your side later.
People with BPD are likely to lie and emotionally manipulate to get what they want. There is no telling what nonsense she'll spout to her parents.
>>
>>18108264
Even if you still have feelings for her you are not supposed to carry your partner's luggage, so move on make space for someone new to enter your life.
>>
>>18108438
Her family has a history of mental illness so that would make sense.
>>
>>18108264
she has to go back
seriously. dont do that to yourself again
>>
It may also help you to realize that this is the better decision for her own good too.
>>
She. Tried. To. Stab. You.
Good fucking Christ why are people so retarded?
>>
OP, I have a friend who was in the same exact position. It broke him, he changed a lot. He was lucky enough to break it off and move out, and after 2 years he's finally back to normal. For your own safety and sanity, run.
>>
>>18108264
For fucks sake. Don't live your life just to please women. She is unstable and you are making her condition worse by enabling her behavior.
Break up.
>>
All good points and I'm taking the advice her Shit is packed and going to be picked up at 6.
>>
Well I didn't get to make the decision myself the court ordered a R.O. For 3 years.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.