[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do most people use dating sites?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 36023764-heart-image.png (57KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
36023764-heart-image.png
57KB, 2000x2000px
Okay, so I'm on three dating sites - OkCupid, POF, and Tinder. (I don't use Tinder unless I'm traveling though.)

I have a bunch of "likes" on OKC and POF, so I'm doing something right, and girls message me.

A girl wrote me a really nice note last night and I don't know how to respond. She's not ugly, but she's not as cute as I normally go for. I do appreciate her effort though.

I barely message anyone unless I think they're an 8/10+ in both looks and mutual personality. Am I going about this wrong? Do most people just get a bunch of dates and give people a chance in person to impress?

I'm shit at meeting girls IRL, so I feel like online dating is my only valuable way to meet anyone these days.
>>
>>18108257
You have most of it down. You followed the first two rules now you just have to show up and not sperg out. Just pick the hottest one and go down from there. That's all online dating is is how attractive you are to start and if you don't also blow it with stupid messages to start.

They are just people, hold a conversation with them online for a little while then get their phone number then plan a date.
>>
>>18108292

Well, this is my issue. I'm not concerned about sperging out, but normally I don't give anyone the time of day that I'm not immediately way interested in. Am I supposed to be going on a bunch of dates in high volume just to see how it goes?
>>
>>18108318
Yep.

if you find one you like just stick with that one. One at a time.

the goal is really never to find the perfect person because that's not possible. With each person you date you can just know what will work with you and what wont more. if that makes any sense.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.