[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: beetlejuice.png (120KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.png
120KB, 240x320px
Joined a depression chat. Befriended a Stacy and used to listen to her rant about her life (it was staggeringly obvious she was crazy/self-centered but I guess it didn't affect me directly). Stacy has BPD and one day decides I'm 'stalking' her and proceeds to tell people I'm sending her creepy PM's etc. (all completely untrue). Whiteknight doxes me and posts my name etc., though later takes it down. Stacy reveals personal details of my life. I write to Stacy and tell her to please stop slandering my name -- though she redoubles her efforts and blocks me, then continues to go on about how she can't wait for me to kill myself (I've been through a lot of shit and most likely will soon).

I'm not here for sympathy. A friend doxed Stacy a while ago because she was stupid enough not to turn off her GPS data. Wondering if I should bother to fuck with her in some way, or just leave it. I am vaguely hurt by someone awaiting my death with baited breath, but also just don't by principle like some stupid rich white girl getting away with this shit and thinking she can fabricate gross lies for attention.
>>
Maybe access and publish all your IM transcripts so that people know she's full of shit?
>>
>>18108098
I'd just put a warning shot over her bow. Give her a few personal details so she knows you aren't bluffing and explain that you have more and two can play this game.

I'd go even further and have her post a retraction/apology or else you open fire.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.