[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i adapt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Ms pb 9 exodia.jpg (75KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ms pb 9 exodia.jpg
75KB, 250x250px
i try to adapt to todays society, but i can't. I've been trying but maybe my methods are working.

As a result i get depressed. Like wherever i go i see propagande, racism, and weird shit. Trans have become more normal, men turning to women and the same way around. Everyone is on their phones, and they believe retarded shit the media puts out. I feel like other people are just getting stupid.

Result is that i don't feel i fit. Can somebody share advice as to how one adapts?

pic related to my inner self
>>
I have a similiar stance on society, in fact I think we lost our nature given paradise which our cavemen ancestors might have well experienced.
And for what? This is sad.
But I just live my life in the way I want (dont go to work, go out a lot, learn things which are interesting to me) and try to emulate perfect lifestyle for me. What others do, fuck it I cant care for every disgusting shit humans are capable of.
>>
File: 592208396.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
592208396.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
>>18108077

Well, I'm glad you look at the thing the same way as i do, but maybe after listening to your opinion maybe i shouldn't change. But well, I'm never changing, but I'll try to adapt, because my way of thinking has gotten me very pessimistic. Like i started noticing when in class the subject of "WW3" came up. I realized i was thinking that if it came maybe people would wake up and be a little more realistic. Like damn, even now you see /adv/ filled with young men and women trying to escape their biggest fear of dying a virgin. Like bruv c'mon don't you have other problems than your virginity?

Idk, this topic gets me way too depressed because i lose hope in humanity, which makes me feel like i'm way too serious about this. That's why i'm trying to adapt
>>
>>18108071

I pretty much share the same views (although yours sound a bit caricatural, no offense bro), there's no doubt there's a general intellectual
sloppiness in our western societies. Nothing new. My only advice, speaking from experience : Don't try to adapt. Run the fuck away from it all. Educate yourself, try to be better than our times. All i got.
>>
File: Grace.jpg (81KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
Grace.jpg
81KB, 275x275px
>>18108134
i appreciate the advice, but uh.. They always say don't run away from your problems, but here i've been running for the past years. Well senpai, it looks like there is no way around it
>>
File: salut.gif (934KB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
salut.gif
934KB, 400x255px
>>18108071
Racism is a very real problem to this day and age, however this isn't my main point, so I won't go into too much detail unless asked

The problem with our world today is that people are starting to believe they can be whatever they want and aren't constrained to reality, I feel like the whole trans/gay movement is people putting themselves in positions of oppression, and overreacting when they get called the wrong pronoun, and as a result, the exact opposite has emerged where people want to shut down this kind of behavior, because they are afraid that society is changing and want to go back to something very familiar

thus you get the very oppressive trump folk, who want to go back to a perceived "golden age" when america was perfect (such a time has never existed) vs the equally oppressive sjw types (who want to change society so much that people start to become disillusioned).
>>
>>18108180
Just plug off, ffs. I never read news or watch tv or shit like that.
I dont give a fuck who is president, Obama was the president I earned a certain amount of money and now Trump is president and I earn the same amout of money and live exactly the same lifestyle
This is forever like this, are people actually this delusional to believe politics are real? It is just a distraction show, the world is ruled by the money and the market.
>>
>>18108200
Maybe we should just hit "fuck it" and go full blown money hungry then, since that's all that matters. Fuck religion, fuck news, fuck politics; get money.
>>
>>18108147
good trap card
>>
>>18108212
We already did a long time ago actually
>>
>>18108071
>realize you're an "outsider" and your outside view makes you more aware of this stuff than others, but less aware of other stuff. Like for example the more individuals you meet and talk to the more you realize that society isn't a monolithic block and that you don't stand out that much with your opinion
>become a little self aware
>realize you're not smart enough to stand out from the people you criticize

take part in what you enjoy, like political groups, dating, certain sports or activities. like with everything in life you're bad at it at first and then become better. You can do that stuff without sharing generic opinions you don't agree with with people.
>>
>>18108071
Stop going to /pol/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.