[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-2104295318.jpg (136KB, 510x908px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2104295318.jpg
136KB, 510x908px
I caught my wife posting nudes on here and part of a dating website what do I do short of killing her
>>
Beat that pussy up so much that sex is the last thing on her mind.
>>
Respond to her dating thing as yourself and ask for a threesome.
>>
>>18107877
Pretend to not know, pound her pussy good for last time.

Then gather evidences, go to your lawyer and report her for being unfaithful.
>>
File: Snapchat-1093828676.jpg (119KB, 510x908px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1093828676.jpg
119KB, 510x908px
Well I kinda played things off nice and all ready got my rape fantasy :)
>>
Call Mulder and Scully, that bitch looks like a grey in bad disguise.
>>
Man, I really don't think marriage is a good idea these days.

What if my or your 'future' wife starts posting nudes of herself online ?

How will you even know if she's cheating when your relationship is okay/good ?
>>
>>18107938
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

She may be ugly, her heart don't lie, take it from me she's a better catch.

Hey Jimmy, I saw you wife the other night! Sheee Uglyyyyy!
Yeah, but she a good cook though!
>>
Ask her about it, take screen caps so there's no denying it and try to work through it. If you can work through it, then bail on that bitch. If you see her making effort to get past it, you do the same.
>>
>>18107938
How will a girl know her husband isn't sending everyone dick pics and fucking sluts on Tinder?
>>
>>18107877
You already know you should leave her .... It's hard, but this problem will never be resolved
>>
>>18107960
hes making a point
not a gender-biased observation,
so fuck off, its not a double-standard situation.
>>
>>18107877
We can't really judge without seeing the evidence.
>>
Fuck her dad.
>>
>>18107877
Not saying it's your fault but what exactly is missing in her life that she needs to get that kind of attention? Are you working long hours? Stopped "dating" her? Let yourself go?

If you want to stay married, go to marriage counseling. Force her to go (either that or divorce) and be prepared to face some truths about her and you.

Now... regardless of what I said above, she just may be a whore who's looking for a fuck. I'd look around for more evidence (numbers on her cell phone, FB messages) and decide whether she's looking for attention or looking to fuck.
>>
>>18107877
post her nudes
>>
>>18107895
Ayy lmao
>>
>>18107877
why, post them here
She'll find this thread and get ashamed
So ashamed she'll stop and be faithful forever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.