[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I accidentally invented something really revolutionary in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: keyboar.jpg (128KB, 1066x1066px) Image search: [Google]
keyboar.jpg
128KB, 1066x1066px
So I accidentally invented something really revolutionary in the field of music.

I saw a big, big problem, for which all existing solutions were inadequate, and I looked for a solution, and I found it. It's perfect, and it is unlike everything else that exists. As a matter of fact, if it did exist... We would all know about it.

How do I bypass the shitty "start small" advice delegated by every fuck that invented a new Ramen cooker and get funding to go national ASAP, as is deserved by such a revolutionary product? I have a plan for monetization that is not compatible with starting small.

I can't tell you what it is unless you are directly and specifically in a position to assist me.
>>
get it patented, then go to a risk capitalist and get a ton of money if the idea is good.

But you will of course not earn as much money, as if you do things yourself.
>>
Go on Shark Tank
>>
>>18107777
Get it in as fast as possible, if someone beats you by a day then you're fucked.

Risk capitalist asap, Contact everyone and every thread by phone don't take no for a reply.

If I have the same thing you have and I file a patent one day before you you're fucked mate
>>
>>18107777
>I can't tell you what it is
Hint?
Also, yes, act as fast as you can.
I used to really like autotune when only T-Pain used it, now it is ubiquitous and my records are still on my PC only.
>>
>>18107838

I'm a weird as fuck college kid and I turn off literally everyone I talk to because I ought to have no reason to make the bold claims I do.

But my claims are true.
>>
Regardless what you do get it patented first.
>>
>>18107777
i'm a well known prince in nairobi well versed in the field of musical production.

just wire me $10,000 dollars and i'll give you 3 million dollars in capital
>>
>>18107777
I can hook you up with angel investors; you're far less likely to get ripped off than with "sharks"

gib mony plx
>>
>>18107985

That would be appreciated.

Why don't you email me at [email protected]. if you are actually in as position to help, I'll tell you what I found.
>>
>>18108162
I'm talking with someone about it right now but uhhh

let's just say your site doesn't inspire confidence
>>
>>18107777
P A T E N T
>>
>>18108311

I made a claim.

I would like to prove it to you, but I can't here.

If my other claims on my website dissuade you, then I'm sorry. But as soon as you email me and prove you know a guy, I will prove to you my claim.
>>
>>18108326
Find a venture capitalist now

your excuses make me think you're lying or trolling
>>
>>18108342
not me

>>18108326
I've got your email, when and if I have something to point you to I'll message you. Not like there's any risk for me.
>>
File: seems-legit-meme-mercedes.jpg (31KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
seems-legit-meme-mercedes.jpg
31KB, 500x452px
>>18108311
> your site doesn't inspire confidence
- Admits to several mental illnesses
- Won't give real name or picture
- Asks for million dollars
>>
>>18108454

I don't ask for anything you wouldn't be impressed enough to give me if you'd just ask.
>>
>>18108346

Everyone else should continue the thread on the assumption that this guy turns out to be a fuckup and not email me.
>>
Yeah, that website really isn't impressive. If I were you, and I were serious about getting someone to invest capital on your project, I'd redo the website. Saying you're a psychopathic person but you want to meet someone with a million dollars isn't ideal. Make it more....Appealing to the eyes. Remove the black background, give it some pictures, fuck, anything man. I'd remove the wall of text as well and at least add a slight hint of what you're working on/working with.

I know I'm just a random stranger on the internet, but from one random stranger to another....Change your website if you're serious.
>>
>>18107782
>get it patented

get
it
patented
>>
>>18109632
OP sounds like a schizo
RIP
>>
I have no mental disorder that clouds my judgment and I make no claims I cannot prove to you privately.

Even if you have money... If you are the type of person who deems me unworthy of even inquiring, you're not worth my time anyway.
>>
>>18107777
This isn't even a fun shitpost if you can't tease the idea a little further. If you can't go into more depth than this the idea has already been invented and trashed a million times. Nice quads though.
>>
>>18110652
I got a claim for you. I claim to have a 2 foot dick. I'll show you on private. Ok. Close your eyes. Now pull your pants. Bend over.. the proof is about to happen. Okay, just gonna ease the proof in...huh..what's that you say? This isn't 2 feet? How do you know? Are you sure? Well my bad, thanks for your time.
>>
>>18107791
>how to get fucked in the ass
>>
>>18108808
>this guy turns out to be a fuckup and not email me.
My contacts are in an area of the country you're not and for a different industry

You're gonna have a real hard time selling yourself if you don't learn some basic courtesy regardless of the quality of your product
>>
>>18110852

Curious as to how you can infer my area of the country here. I am not the one hosting the website.

I have spent too long waiting for people to contact who don't, and I have spent too long convincing people until they "you're an interesting guy. I won't do anything but I'll keep watch." I will reserve my courtesy for those who reach out to me privately.
>>
>>18110964
Whois.

Part of being a successful inventor is selling yourself. If you can't do that you'll get nowhere even if you've got the best idea in the history if mankind.

You can't wait for someone who's able to sell to come to you. They don't need you, you need them.

And hey, if you ever move to florida, have a tech or itr startup idea, and can manage to not be a douchebag, maybe I can find something for you
>>
>>18111023

Yeah yeah whois whatever you want on the servers. I don't host it. I didn't directly sign up for any accounts, I just got a guy to do it and paid him and SSH in when I need to. But I'm not him or anywhere near him or otherwise affiliated.
>>
>>18108162
>[email protected]
Oh this shit again...
>>
>>18107838
OP this is not true whatsoever, being the first to a market is absoultely not everything. Its a huge benefit, but it is not an automatic winner by a long shot. My school has a startup program called Launchpad and I know that same program extends to a few other colleges. See if your college has one and they'll know exactly what to do.
>>
>>18107777
Is this a hardware device you have created?
>>
File: 1486685345159.gif (358KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1486685345159.gif
358KB, 300x169px
>>18107777
Them quads....
This device, my device will change the world!
Finally at long last the day has come my friends where *insert anons device purpose here*!
>>
>>18107887
> more believable than OP
>>
>>18107777

You accidentally solved a big problem by thinking about it and deliberately seeking a solution?

And your discovery is so genius and top secret you can't even tell us what the problem you solved was?

This is why you're not supposed to use the internet when you're high and fucking around with your ukulele.
>>
>>18111847

I am interested in developing related hardware, but the core innovation is not hardware related.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.