[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this past weekend my gf went back home and visited her ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So this past weekend my gf went back home and visited her ex behind my back. She actually asked me before if it was okay if she visited him and I initially said it was up to her. To fast forward, I eventually let her know I wasn't for her hanging out with her ex. I found out on Facebook and instagram that she did in fact spend time with him. she broke my trust. she doesn't know that I know but I feel like I am being played. what do I do?
>>
No trust no relationship.
>>
>>18107719
Abandon ship
>>
there's approximately a 100% chance she fucked him
>>
>>18107719
She does not respect you that is not behavior of someone who cares for you
>>
Congrats, you are a beta bf whose gf has absolutely no respect for.
>>
>>18107719
break up with her. You don't have to go through with it if she really turns on the water works and you really believe she didn't cheat on you (which is doubtful imo at this point), but it's the best option. You need to make her afraid of losing you or she won't stop this crap, and if she's not afraid of losing you then you've already lost and should cut your losses.
>>
>>18107719
Did she see him before or after you changed your mind?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.