[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escape from ukrain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
How to escape from ukrain?
>>
So, im neet (or better say hikikimori) rom ukr, just get 18. I harassed every fucking day by my dad, befor this time i was harassed by freshmans, teachers, my mother, other peoples. I try fucking everything, i suicide, i steal money, i try in drug treading, gay prostitytion and fail in everysing, i afraid to killmyself, afraid to cross border illegal (cant make visa legal), afraid to trade drugs, noone want fuck me. Im fuckd up snd need advise
>>
The only thing what keep me alive and make me trying is wish to join democracy side at some war like in games.
>>
Fight Putin
>>
>>18107726
For what? For country what alredy fuck me or for become a whor to slav soldiers? Id like to fight putin with democravy forces, what will not puwn me
>>
Hey did nobody cares?
>>
Heeeey
>>
>>18107712
Find a weakness in the border and claim to be a refugee from a father that wanted your boypussy
>>
Nobody on 4chan is going to be able to tell you how to escape being a street kid in a shitty second world country.
>>
>>18107743
Oh shit, but how do i lern how? From where? What i gonna do?
>>
>>18107712

Seek refugee status in a country that accepts white people.

I'm just kidding, haha, that doesn't exist. If you aren't a nigger you're SOL.
>>
>>18107712
Im impressed you can't spell your own county correctly. Is that how all natives spell it there or something?
>>
>>18107712
Apply for asylum status.
Just say the police is beating you for being gay.
Otherwise, try to learn a skill like programming so you can get a work visa.
18 is still very young, so you have to try and make stuff work a little longer. You can give up when you're 25.
>>
>>18107797
>Apply for asylum status.
>Just say the police is beating you for being gay
How to?
>>
Dont escape, life is the same everywhere unfortunately.
t. Ukrainian immigrant
>>
>>18107797
It will be easy slso som times i steal money to buy dildo
>>18107820
Slavs punished me, for me better change country to stop being scared
>>
>>18107820
And also>>18107722
>The only thing what keep me alive and make me trying is wish to join democracy side at some war like in games.
>>
>>18107712
go to germany
>>
>>18107712
I thought it barely rained in the UK? I guess you can move to a drier part though
>>
>>18108252
he meant the rain of sandnigger cocks
>>
>>18107712
How the hell do you have internet
>>
>>18107751
Stay in school. Learn alot. Get to a college.
>>
>>18107712
Just buy a turban, pretend to be Muslim, and become a """"""refugee"""""". You can probably get into Sweden or any other European country like that.
>>
>>18107712
floating door maybe?

they all end up here in ireland. must be the currents
>>
Escape to Poland, we need some people who will work for shitty money. We like Ukrainians, nobody care anymore about ethnic cleansing you made on us so u can easily get a job.
>>
99% sure this is a troll
>>
>>18109033
But huw to cross border?
>>
maybe french foreign legion? you get fench nationality if you make it through and can leave your old identity behind you
>>
>>18110162
But how first go to france in my situation?
>>
>>18110540
A plane ticket is all you need, that'll land you around 100 euros. If you have to work for a year to scramble up that kind of money then so be it. You're planning to permanently move away, let it take time.
>>
Don't migrate. Stay in your own country with your family and friends, where you belong. Fight for the right things in your own country. Abandoning it is also just leaving the problems for others. "A plane ticket" is not "all you need"... tripe.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.