[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im ruining my life!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 338x436px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 338x436px
My story begins about 6 years ago when i was still a teenager.
I smoked weed occasionally but as time went on i found that i was becoming addicted to it (inb4 weed isnt addictive). It went from me having minor withdrawals and only "needing" it once a week (i say needing but i know it doesnt have physical addictive properties) to smoking it daily just to get by. It didnt help that i was living with dealers and selling it myself from time to time.
Anyway fast forward to about 4 years ago when i started dating my now ex girlfriend. I got her into smoking daily and eventually she became abusive without it and basically wouldnt let me sleep (good thing i didnt have a job at the time). I left her at the beginning of last year and I struggled to stop smoking so suddenly as i had to move back in with my parents and i didnt want to get caught smoking it at their house for fear of being kicked out.
Thats when i turned to alcohol. In the beginning i would only drink to help me sleep. I still had massive cravings for bud, but if i drank enough, I would get to sleep just fine.
I got back into smoking pot while still at my parents because my paranoia went away seeing as i stopped smoking so much and i had a dealer friend I would help out trimming buds to make some money (or free weed) and soon found i was addicted to it again.
Recently this friend has been busted and no longer does that so ive had to use actual money to start buying it again but i realised just how expensive it is seeing as im spending upwards of $300 a week on booze. But to top it all off, ive also managed to become addicted to prescription drugs. I feel the only way to get over this is to be locked in a room for 3 weeks with only the essentials and i dont have money for therapy or rehab.

Tldr: is there a quick fix for addiction that doesnt require much money or affect my job?
>>
Also i smoke nearly 25g of tobacco (red) every 2 days
>>
stop drinking alcohol
stop smoking cigarettes
for fucks sake stop taking prescription meds
and get back to daily pot use
of all the things that you can be hooked on, weed is the least worst
everything else is terrible
also use a vaporizer so you can hide weed use easily with minimal smell
>>
>>18107674
The reason i stopped smoking is because its not always accessible and i cant always smoke it... i also have mild psychosis when I smoke..
i have vaped before and it didnt really hit me as hard.. a joint does more desu and it really didnt hide the smell whatsoever
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.