[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to buy a gift for my girlfriend on 8th of march? Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Do I need to buy a gift for my girlfriend on 8th of march? Or will just flowers do? I'm from Europe and I'm not sure if you're supposed to give gifts for that holiday of just flowers.
>>
>>18107573
it's not a holiday, don't buy her anything

on the same level as veteran's day, ys don't buy your girl flowers for that
>>
>>18107585
I did buy her flowers for valentine's day and she bought me chocolate. It is considered a holiday here.
>>
>>18107586
well where the fuck are you?

you say you're from europe and unsure, so i assumed you're asking for your american girlfriend

you should know the rules for your own country
>>
>>18107573
>womens day
kek never heard of that before
>>
>>18107587
I am from northern Europe as is my girlfriend. Yeah, you're right, I should know. Okay, I'll just get her nice flowers and we'll spend a nice evening together and go out.
>>
>buying something for a made-up social justice day
if she genuinely expects something because it's "women's day", you should have serious doubts
>>
>>18107595
8th of March isn't a day of celebration. It's supposed to bring attention to the various ways women are/can be discriminated against (whether you agree with that or not doesn't matter, that's what the day is about).
It's like buying your Jewish girlfriend flowers for Holocaust memorial day
>>
>>18107573
Get her some acacia dealbata, I'm southern European and where I live is rather common for women to receive that specific flower. Orchids would be nice too
>>
Pretty sure women are striking tomorrow (At least in America) Just cook her a meal or something.
>>
>>18108067
So basically it'll be like when black people were supposed to go on strike?

Basically the upper class who have good enough jobs to take vacation or personal days will just take the day off, and nobody will give a fuck.
>>
If my boyfriend bought me something on women's day....I'd be really blown away.
>>
No. You have to ignore her all day. It's a "day without women" so you have to show you'll survive without her.
>>
>>18108136
Lol don't do this. Make her dinner or something. Flowers would be cute but yeah, it's not really a holiday, women are striking.
>>
>>18109019
>women are striking
for what? they should just feel lucky its not caveman days where we'd club them over the head if they stepped out of line
>>
File: 1466502070668.jpg (81KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1466502070668.jpg
81KB, 680x510px
>>18107847
You're n-not supposed to do that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.