[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea to try and secretly hide in my friends dorm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: om0vb8p46Z1uop4l5_540.jpg (20KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
om0vb8p46Z1uop4l5_540.jpg
20KB, 500x504px
Next week is spring break at my college and I don't really have anywhere to go. Without getting too into it, for the last year or so some of my extended family has been letting me stay with them but theres been some recent turmoil with other family members and I'm no longer welcome there anymore. I don't think they would turn me out on the street but I know that the visit would be unpleasant enough to where I wouldnt be able to get any schoolwork done and my mental health would be pretty fucked up for mid terms which is the week we get back.

The problem with staying over break though is that it costs $300 which I straight up just don't have. I told my friend who is staying on campus about this and he offered to let me stay in his dorm with him (which is not allowed). He has a suite, so there's a self contained kitchen, living room, bathroom and shower. His roommates are all gone for the week and his room is a double with an unoccupied bed.

I know that they do a room check on the first day and I'm confident I can hide or just avoid that but the main problem is that this is a tiny fucking campus in the middle of nowhere. So I can't leave the room, because there's no where to go and there's no one else on campus so the RA's are going to notice me.

I trust my friend and I think I could get enough food together to last for 9 days but is this enough? Do you think I can get away with this shit without getting caught? I'm not worried about getting in trouble, I'm worried about a $300 fine more than anything else. Because the other option is going to end up with me tanking midterms and I need to keep up my GPA to a certain point for scholarship reasons.

TLDR Do you think anyone would catch me living secretly in my friends dorm for over a week?
>>
Just stay the fuck inside and never leave
Only let him check the door
and if there is an emergency, have a plan like getting under the bed or into the closet as soon as possible.
>>
I'm from the UK and had my American girlfriend live with me while I was in university halls. Our halls were 6 self contained bedrooms with a shared kitchen and bathroom per block.

I don't know why, but thinking back I guess I just didn't give a fuck. Nobody in the block cared as they liked both of us. We had people who lived on campus who were responsible for busting you for shit which I'm guessing is the same as your RA's except they were either super crappy or we were super stealthy.

Basically she looked like another student. Nobody was going to really stop and quiz her and if they did they can't detain her or do anything except ask her to leave the site unless she couldn't bullshit her way out of it which she'd have been able to.

Also the main block was locked and each room was locked and this was back in the day when things like inspections/cleaning etc was considered ridiculous rather than routine.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.