[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lasting Longer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: thedressarticle_1afk9ji-1afk9k5.jpg (68KB, 630x330px) Image search: [Google]
thedressarticle_1afk9ji-1afk9k5.jpg
68KB, 630x330px
>Be me
>Haven't had sex in a really long time
>Home for spring break
>Old friend wants to catch up over drinks
>End up having sexy time
>Cum within less than a minute both times

ITT: We post non-rehashed tips for lasting longer in bed
>Inb4 Jerk it prior
>Inb4 Take a few shots
>Inb4 OP can't Inb4
>>
File: think about it.jpg (9KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
think about it.jpg
9KB, 178x200px
Have sex more often, or jerk it before sex. The latter may sound like a meme, but it works.
>>
File: UK6mwws.jpg (79KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
UK6mwws.jpg
79KB, 500x734px
>>18107263
with my ex girlfriend whenever i needed to last longer id just look at my vintage lord of the rings return of the king movie poster and remind myself that smeagul was watching me bone some skinny crazy chick.
>>
> alcohol (yes it works, fuck you)
> thick condoms
> change positions often
> when fapping practice edging
>>
Wear a condom
Jack off the night before
Switch positions occasionally

Usually I have the opposite problem desu
>>
Find a boy to suck you off regularly. You can make good money this way too AND you will empty your balls enough to last long when you really want to use it.
>>
>>18107263
Torture yourself psychologically during the act. It works wonders you never imagined. On the contra side sex is way less unenjoyable.

You can buy numbing condoms but be rest assured you use the right side before putting it on, or else your lover will get a numb vagina.

Otherwise, get a little boozed. This can maximize your stamina by 800 %. Seriously, from my 8 to 15 minute sessions I lasted about 2 hours, my ex came five times. But I had a lot of trouble cumming when we were getting tired - so, don't drink a couple shots less. Of course, alcohol isn't a long time solution.

Generally speaking, the "lasting longer dilemma" is such a pain in the ass. Of course, your partner wants sexual satisfaction but you sacrifice your joy for it. Just give her oral or finger her until she cums before you start to penetrate her.
>>
>>18107600
Correction:
>so, drink a couple shots less
>>
>>18107263
Back and thigh stretches and deeper breathing. Along with some luck
>>
OP here
I had tried a lot of the suggestions on the aforementioned occasion. I need to go back to numbing rubbers again because, prior to my Saharan dry-spell, they seemed to work the best. That, along with having sex often with the same girl with said rubbers, made sex prolong.
And thanks for not letting this thread 404 anons.
>>
>>18107263
Just get hard and go again. Then repeat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.