[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed window (maybe?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: giphy (2).gif (319KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
319KB, 450x338px
So there was this girl in one of my classes who would always edge closer to me each class and eventually moved next to me. She would also follow me out of the class. I kinda was unsure of my feelings at the time and am very guarded until I am familiar with someone, so I didnt try to talk to her
Now she doesn't sit near me anymore and kinda avoids eye contact. Also takes years to respond to messages. Have I screwed up, or can I salvage this?
>>
>>18107122

only one way to find out.
>>
If you are capable of suddenly turning on charm without coming across as creepy then it's salvageable. It doesn't sound like that's you, so it's probably best to just let her go.

If you want to take a shot under the "What have I got to lose" banner then just sit down next to her before class starts and say, "Hi, any interest in meeting me to talk/hang out later?" She'll probably choke on her words and it'll end awkwardly.

Then wait and see if she starts edging back or following you. If she does, find a way to encourage her that is "you."
>>
>>18107262
Yeah, we have a test coming up, and I message her on facebook from time to time about class, should I just go for it and ask if she wants to study with me, then be myself and whatnot?
>>
Sounds like a plan. Like I said earlier, expect flameout on first contact. Then see what happens after. If she stays away don't be a creeper.
>>
You probably waited too long and she may have lost interest. Talk to her and see if that's the case.

All you can do is learn from this and not make the same mistake again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.