[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost weight (50lbs) slowly and with exercise (lifting weights)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pinocchio.jpg (23KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
pinocchio.jpg
23KB, 450x340px
I lost weight (50lbs) slowly and with exercise (lifting weights) but now my tits are all saggy and I have no confidence in my body even though I'm skinnnier

How do I stop caring about what I look like? Right now I just really, really wish I could be sexy.
>>
pics or leave.
>>
>>18107074
Pics this time.
>>
>>18107074
Guy or girl?
>>
>>18107075
What have pics got to do with the advice I'm asking for (how to stop caring about what I look like)?
>>
>>18107077
Girl obviously.
>>
>>18107078
Your never going to stop caring what you look like that's life
>>
>>18107085
I guess I'm screwed then
>>
>>18107078
everything.
take your (you) and fuck off.
>>
>>18107086
Well r u trying to to look sexy for the sake of being sexy or another reason
>>
File: 009VSC.jpg (85KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
009VSC.jpg
85KB, 504x480px
>>18107074

Breast lift

>no confidence in my body
I'm still working on this

t. big breasted Anon
>>
>>18107135
That works
>>
>>18107140

If you're looking for a cosmetic solution just for your breasts that's the thing that's going to do it.

Kudos on you for losing a lot of weight. Give yourself some credit for that. Do you like your body now more than you did then? that's some progress, right?
>>
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY
>>
>>18107074
>I just wish I could be sexy
Being attractive is 50% effort and 50% confidence. It seems like you understand the effort bit, having put forth quite a lot to lose weight. You can continue applying that effort to learning how to dress in a way that flatters your natural shape, experiment with makeup styles that are to your taste, just generally figure out how to present your body better.

Confidence is trickier, and I feel like if you weren't raised a certain way it can be pretty difficult to do. It helps me to focus on the positive aspects of things I've accomplished. I forgot to mention I'm in the same boat but haven't reached my goal yet (went from 220lbs to 185, shooting for 150). If you think your boobs are saggy, prop em up in a cute bra or just cover them altogether in a top with a conservative neckline. There are ways to dress that'll make something as innocuous as your neck or ankles sexy, you just have to find an outfit that works for you. Most times I just dress like a blob because I don't want to be sexy at all, I just want to be thin and healthy and not have thighs that move like pudding when I walk.

Maybe you aren't used to it, but don't be afraid to feel truly proud of how far you've come in molding your body. Very few people have the strength to make such a drastic change. Too much pride can be dangerous, but you need to have a little if you want to have confidence.
>>
>>18107074

Save up for a boob job?
>>
post pics you skank
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.