[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over feeling ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Now, I usually think this is fucking stupid and pointless, but I honestly feel like I am genuinely unattractive, despite what people tell me.

I always feel like people are saying it to not hurt my feelings, but regardless, every girl I have asked out that I have genuinely liked has said no and I resort back to thinking im ugly af.

I have a bit of thinning at 19, and I'm constantly nagged by myself for it.

What do I do?
>>
>>18106984
your average, somebody will settle for you eventually.
>>
It's probably because you wear confederate flag shirts
>>
File: deal with it.gif (2MB, 384x282px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
2MB, 384x282px
>/pol/
>>
there's dudes uglier than you that are famous and banging supermodels and shit

get over it
>>
>>18106984
Cut it out. Your not ugly. Get rid of that confederate flag shirt.
>>
>>18106984
You're not ugly. You look average. Work on your confidence.
>>
>confederate flag
you probably asked out your sister or cousin
>>
>>18106984
How you act (confident, fun) and how you dress will always be more impactful than how you physically look. I've banged over 2 dozen girls. The ones that put out the fastest were on dates where I put a lot of effort into dressing high class.
>>
>>18106992
Yip that would do it
>>
>>18107087
Hahah yip
>>
>>18106984

What in the fuck are you wearing
>>
>>18106984
You got a decent chin. looks like you got some bushy eyebrows. But you're fine. Go focus on everything else. And smile. Note even a lot just a little
>>
As a female, you don't look bad, I have a friend who is model (actual model with an agency, not some chick with an instagram account) who dates someone who looks kind of like you as far as I can tell.

Not saying you can pull 10/10s but know that personality trumps looks for most girls, at least when it comes to relationships. Your situation is not that bad dude, work on the confidence issues and get out there.

Also, work on the wardrobe situation as well, sheesh.
>>
You're 19. There's nearly 100% probability that you asked these girls out without any priming, and regardless of whether they were into you.

Don't worry though. Just find a girl you actually like, connect with her, and then start dating her. These insecurities will dry up almost instantly if you're not actually ugly.
>>
>>18107677
what if the girls you actually like don't actually like you back?
>>
>>18106984
>literally looks like Bazinga from normie tv
lol
>>
>>18108002
What if someone replaces you in your job, what if your friends grow tired of you and ditch you, what if you develop a terminal illness... we live in a horrible world of uncertainty. At least you'll know what cards you hold if it turns out girls can't stand you. Hiding in the sand is only going to waste time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.