[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ready to commit suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487373465100.jpg (682KB, 1639x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487373465100.jpg
682KB, 1639x2048px
I've been suicidal intermittently ever since I started high school and I'm pretty sure I reached the culmination.

>live in shithole
>brain fog due to almost daily pot usage
>drugs are the only way for me to feel happy (speed, mdma, alcohol, ketamine, xanax, etc.)
>probably have borderline personality disorder
>unrequited love towards best friend
>short and ugly body and face
>don't learn on my mistakes
>I absolutely despise myself
>committing suicide would probably lead my mother to do it as well, leaving my 2 brothers to be raised by my useless father
>overthinking everything, general anxiety issues
>don't want to be put on SSRIs or benzos

I just can't do it anymore.
I just want to feel better but I don't think there is a realistic way of achieving that, I've accepted the fact that I'll never be happy a while ago.

I'm thinking of doing 1g codeine, 5g caffeine and 25g paracetamol, which will probably cause enough respiratory depression and liver failure for me to die, the only thing that bothers me is waking up in the hospital without a liver.

pic obviously unrelated
>>
>>18106535
zasto /adv/ nema update dugme?
>>
yeah, dont
>>
life gets better incredibly fast and unexpectedly, its like how bad it gets when you've been waiting to piss for hours vs 30 seconds after you start pissing, honest.

quit pot and drugs for a while, interrupt yourself every time you shit talk yourself in your head or wanna get stoned (this is a great habit, you will not believe how positive this is). meditation is shit hard but do it for 15 mins a day. read a book by ram dass, your love for your best friend isnt real its just a fixation, you can break it. dont ice yourself, dont listen to shitheads who tell you to. cute fuckn pups!!
>>
>>18106615
Well I've started a drug break that's going to last at least 2 weeks a few days ago, hope I don't kill myself in the meantime...
>>
Whoa! You need to seek psychological help immediately.
Stop doing drugs! It is going to turn your brain to mush. You think it's bad now? Keep this shit up and imagine what it will be like 10, 15 or 20 years from now with you doing the exact same shit you're doing now. Be productive for the rest of society, not a burden. It's not fair to yourself or anyone else. You say life sucks? Well that should be your mitivation to step up and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>18106648
>Stop doing drugs! It is going to turn your brain to mush.
Unfortunately I know a bit too much about pharmacy to believe this.

>Well that should be your mitivation to step up and get the fuck out of there.
Well I'm probably moving to Ireland after college so there's that.
>>
>>18106636
me too! if you find yourself thinking about icing yourself a lot please remember that its the wrong choice. tell a mental health professional irl that you feel like killing yourself sometimes, itll be insanely hard, and you'll feel like you shat out the world, but 3 days after you will feel better than you have in a long time. im obvi speaking from experience here anon.
>>
>>18106682
You're right, it won't literally turn to mush but it is proven in studies that drugs alter brain balancing chemicals. This is FACT.
Example: Studies conducted show that long term meth use dramatically reduce the natural release of dopamine(14 months of use). It has also been proven to cause neuro toxicity (10 year use case study), which leads to an incurable lifetime of hallucinations, paranoia and "dark thoughts". So yeah irreparable damage does occur in long term drug addicts. This includes pharmaceuticals which are just legal variants of street drugs.
Thank you & you're welcome.
>>
>>18106535
Are you eastern european? Because if you have some cash to spare I could use some in bitcoin.

Ah fine fine, but at least murder/poison your father to get your mother to remarry with a quality person and get some serious life insurance to pay like 900k euros to help your family.

Hey you said you're serious.
>>
how old are you, OP? Interested to know; you sound young.
>>
>>18106716
I know about dopamine receptor downregulation and neurotoxicity, don't worry. I practice harm reduction to an extent and have never used meth.

>>18106718
My mother would most likely commit suicide as well if I did. I wish I had any spare cash, I think I have ~0.003BTC in my wallet.

>>18106720
I'm 18, been on 4chan since I was 13.

>>18106710
I don't have enough confidence to seek help
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.