[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0742.jpg (166KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.jpg
166KB, 600x260px
Is it wrong to have sex with a married woman?

My co-worker calls me a tease and said I make girls fall in love on purpose. I never wanted to hang out with her in the first place but our boss insists that we all do once a month.

I admit I think she's sexy as hell to me, but I feel this sense of dread whenever we're alone.

Is this the result of growing up within Judeo-Christian culture? Is there something inherently immoral?

Should I tell someone or will it cause a shitstorm?
>>
> Is it wrong to fuck a married woman?

OP there is a limit to how stupid you can be.
>>
>>18106344

>Is it wrong to have sex with a married woman?

If she's married and has no children then you're just a willing participant in shitty behavior. Obviously there is problems in the marriage unrelated to you but taking advantage of that weakness for sexual gratification is obviously a shady act. You might try to cover it up under the guise that she's consenting and wanting to sleep with you but if you have to come here and ask you know for a fact you're not doing something you should be proud of.

If she's a married woman with children then you're a giant piece of shit. You could possibly be participating in the act of completely splitting a family apart and fucking these kids up for life and you should be goddamned ashamed of yourself. Its a okay for adults to suffer the consequences of their dysfunction. You're a degenerate of the lowest kind if you think it's okay to lay that burden on innocent children.
>>
>>18106344
>Is this the result of growing up within Judeo-Christian culture? Is there something inherently immoral?
No. But if you're willing to help someone to cheat, you're one half of the problem. I don't believe in karma, but people that do that kind of shit usually get what they deserve in the end (they're usually cheated on later down the line, from the people I know).

>Should I tell someone or will it cause a shitstorm?
You don't need to tell anyone. Just don't do act on anything unless you're prepared for the consequences. Especially if you work together. You think she'll be one the leaving once the regret sets in? She'll probably make your life hell until you leave, or attempt to get you fired.
>>
>>18106344
Yes.
/thread
>>
>>18106344
>OP ask this as a serious inquiry and not realising this is rethorical question.
>>
don do it
>>
>>18106729
Noo im a virgin
>>
>>18106344

>I admit I think she's sexy as hell to me, but I feel this sense of dread whenever we're alone

Usually it's wrong, but there may be exceptions. Your dread is your own answer. In this case it would be way wrong.
>>
>>18107536
Haha! A virgin!
L-look at him and laugh!
[spoiler]t. sane ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>18107930
>> your dread is your answer.

That right there.

Is it wrong? Not necessarily, you aren't stepping out on anyone. Could it be wrong? Sure, obviously you feel guilty about it, which says there's something to feel guilty about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.