[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me navigate this situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: are you high.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
are you high.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
I want to fuck a 30-something, obese dorky woman, because otherwise she really seems like someone I'd want to associate with.

I have had pretty, cool, young women in the past, but they were really false and shitty people.

How does one go about this? I'm 22, look 16 and only now am I registering for college. I do get complimented for my intelligence, and I take care of my fashion/appearance. I sometimes worry about having ugly facial aesthetics, but that line of thinking makes me want to die, so forget about that.

She makes me all tingly, and unlike with most people I'd be willing to put money on her being a good person. Give advice please.
>>
I tried a relationship with someone older than me by 10 years and it wasn't possible. Sex on the other hand was worth it and still happening.
>>
>>18106274
>tried a relationship...it wasn't possible
>relationship

I'm glad you're online. Can you please elaborate on this part?
>>
I was 20 and had a great time with a 30 year old chubby gal, sex was fantastic

I married a chick 5 years older than me but it didn't work out , age was a factor but the nail in the coffin was her extreme temper problems and my walt Disney naiveness.

If I were to have another GF / partner I would shoot for a girl my age or younger because it will make me feel manly, in control and able to take the lead more naturally which is what females lean on a man for.
>>
>>18106332
>>18106397
>I was 20 and had a great time with a 30 year old chubby gal.

I'm glad you're online. Can we talk about how to accomplish this?

>chick 5 years older than me
I think maturity is loosely tied to age, but there are definitely mature 20-year-olds, and immature 30-year-olds.

>her temper and my Walt Disney naivate
Yeah. I thought I was in an okay relationship with a woman slightly older than me, but she was a malignant fucking narcissist. Things happened to her in her childhood that she coped with by becoming a minor monster, like a level 20 boss fight or something.

Anyway, if you know how to put moves on someone who is a decade to a decade and a half older, please dispense the tips. Feel free to ask any questions, if you wish
>>
>>18106403
For me I had a baby face still do and I guess that resonated with their nurturing side my game was woeful just lucked out really
>>
>>18106552
Okay I'll give it a shot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.