[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: broccoli.jpg (8KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.jpg
8KB, 236x214px
hey anons, what is a good dick size to pleasure woman in dominant way?
feeling real insecure rn
>>
>>18106110

its scientifically proven that the g spot is exactly 10 inches into girl who are 5'6" tall.

every inch of height adds another 1/4 inch of depth into them (give or take)
>>
OP how do you feel about using a cucumber as a dildo on her in the dark?
>>
>>18106147
i lold, but yea no serious advice, feelsbadman
>>
If you're 5x5 or bigger you're fine
>>
File: 45a.png (215KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
45a.png
215KB, 305x331px
>>18106178
>3.5 inches
Well, shit.
>>
>>18106178
thanks anon
>>
>>18106120
The G-spot, also called the Gräfenberg spot (for German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg), is characterized as an erogenous area of the vagina that, when stimulated, may lead to strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and potential female ejaculation.[1] It is typically reported to be located 5–8 cm (2–3 in) up the front (anterior) vaginal wall between the vaginal opening and the urethra and is a sensitive area that may be part of the female prostate.[2]

The existence of the G-spot has not been proven; nor has the source of female ejaculation.[3][4] Although the G-spot has been studied since the 1940s,[2] disagreement persists over its existence as a distinct structure, definition and location.[3][5][6] A 2009 British study concluded that its existence is unproven and subjective, based on questionnaires and personal experience.[7] Other studies, using ultrasound, have found physiological evidence of the G-spot in women who report having orgasms during vaginal intercourse.[7][8] It is also hypothesized that the G-spot is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of orgasms experienced vaginally.[6][9][10]

Sexologists and other researchers are concerned that women may consider themselves to be dysfunctional if they do not experience G-spot stimulation, and emphasize that this is not abnormal.[4]

Sources:
Human Sexuality: From Cells to Society
Morris, Desmond (2004). The Naked Woman: A Study of the Female Body.
Richard Balon, Robert Taylor Segraves (2009). Clinical Manual of Sexual Disorders
errold S. Greenberg, Clint E. Bruess, Sara B. Oswalt (2014). Exploring the Dimensions of Human Sexuality
Hines T (August 2001). "The G-Spot: A modern gynecologic myth". Am J Obstet Gynecol.
Kilchevsky A, Vardi Y, Lowenstein L, Gruenwald I. (January 2012). "Is the Female G-Spot Truly a Distinct Anatomic Entity?"
>>
it doesnt particularly matter how big you are, no ones gonna whip out a ruler mid intercourse. women just like confidence during sex, especially if you're trying to be dominant.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.