[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK MY LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: d91.png (13KB, 917x1186px) Image search: [Google]
d91.png
13KB, 917x1186px
I'm 18 and about to take the most important exam of my life which will probably decide what I'll become when I grow up. I have exactly 23 days. There are a total of 7 subjects and they each have 2 papers and the whole course is supposed to take me 2 years to finish. I slacked around for most of the 2 years and only just realized that I was fucked a couple of weeks ago. In the last 2 years I've started smoking a lot, fucked up my sleeping cycle, fucked up my relation with my parents and got used to a pretty disgusting lifestyle. I've also been smoking pot very frequently for the last month or so. After I realized how fucked I was, I started having panic attacks and I haven't been able to study even the least bit. All I can think about is running away from all this. I'm too coward to even commit suicide. I keep going back to previous lifestyle everytime I have one of these meltdowns because that seems like the only thing that stops it. IDK what to do and I'm very close to falling apart and just doing something very stupid. I NEED HELP. I ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT AT THIS EXAM AND IF I FUCK IT UP I'LL BE STUCK BEING A FUCKING FAILURE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'M BRAVE ENOUGH TO HANDLE THAT
>>
>>18105882

why do you only have one shot at this exam?
>>
>>18105901
Because my country has a fucked education system where I'm only allowed to take the exam once and the gpa is really important if I want to get into a college
>>
File: Sleep tight.jpg (346KB, 714x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep tight.jpg
346KB, 714x1013px
>>18105882
I strongly recommend you focus on the subjects that you are interested in on said course. and revise hard for it, 18 - 20 hour days hard. giving yourself a proper 8 hours rest over weekends.
Revise, look up online content and videos relating to said subjects too. The internet is a house of knowledge, you just need to look for it.

Granted I have never been in your position but given your time fame, I would recommend making the best out of it by focusing on the stuff your good at and interested in.

Good Luck <3
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.