[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Follow up from >>18102487 Sorry I let the old thread die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Follow up from >>18102487
Sorry I let the old thread die. I was too slow. I hope it is not a problem to make another one. Just wanted to answers the questions the one anon had.

>>18103875
>A lot of people might have ditched her then and there, soon as they saw the cuts and heard the crying and everything.
To be honest I had some girls who thought who have problems and cut themselves too. However they really had the typical, stupid first world problems. They cut themselves, yes, but certainly not as deep. They didn’t have problems, they wanted them. And they wanted attention. And they disgusted me.
I am not as much as a knight as you might think. I fucked around a lot.
Literally.
And I thought it would stay like that. Of course I always tried to find someone who I can actually love, but since I have pretty high standards I thought I would never find that one.
But now I think I did.
And even if I wouldn’t have fallen in love with her, after I heard her story I think it would be impossible for most people not to at least try to help her.

>Obviously, you can't just have her stay when she comes over, her family wouldn't really be happy about that and that might put her siblings in a compromised position which she wouldn't like.
Oh no. I never even considered that. Of course I want to get her out of the toxic environment she is in right now but not at such costs. I want her to finish her studies and get a degree.
After that she can work pretty much everywhere. She is a native japanese and has high english skills, add that to a degree in law and she has a lot of options for proper work in the future. Even or especially overseas. Maybe in the law department of some big companies.
And that is my hope. As soon as she can get out of there I would love her to come here. I am going to attend university myself in a year, so we still have some years ahead of us. The plan is to in the end get a nice little house in the countryside of japan.
>>
>>18105803
Also she will never abandon her siblings. And I would never ask that from her. She even said herself that even that she loves me with all of her heart, if she had to choose between her siblings and me she would choose her siblings. And I can absolutely understand that. I am actually happy that she said it.

>Have you met her folks or siblings, by any chance?
Yes I did. I visited her family when her younger siblings had a sports festival at their school. Her family seemed very happy at that point, including her parents. But of course no family would openly show the problems they have to strangers or even foreigners. Especially not japanese families. Losing their face in public, shame society etc.
So I wasn’t surprised to be honest. But everything I know from her parents, their true side so to say, makes me hate them.
>>
>She is a native japanese and has high english skills, add that to a degree in law and she has a lot of options for proper work in the future. Even or especially overseas. Maybe in the law department of some big companies.
She would be studying Japanese law, so to apply it elsewhere she would usually have to take a one year LLM program. Are you from the US? It might be more hassle that way, since the US has a common law system. Also, the legal market is highly competitive right now in the US, and it would be virtually impossible to be put on retainer in a good company without spending years at a biglaw firm first (which is hellish, and VERY competitive). To maximize her potential, it may be best to consider staying in Japan.

Regardless, hope you two best of luck. I don't really have any real advice on what you can do, so I guess wishing you well is all.
>>
>>18105871
I am from central europe.

Well as I said we still have some more years to go until I will finish my university years myself. So she has more than enough time to qualify herself even more. Whatever works I guess. We'll find a way.

Thank you very much. Same to you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.