[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loser loneliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 379.jpg (14KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
379.jpg
14KB, 250x192px
18 year old here. how do I find lowers like me who aren't in college yet or have no job?
>>
>>18105686

Why do you want that? You could try to move on in life and hang out with people that actually do shit with theirs.
>>
>>18105691
they're so busy. plus their continued existence reminds me I'm beneath them and why I wasn't able to stay for Two jobs beyond seasonal. I actually just found out today that my girlfriend is able to go (even tho she also missed the fall semester like me) but I can't. Part of me wants to leave her.
>>
>>18105686
bump
>>
>>18105706

Again, instead of being jelly, get your own shit going on in your life. Can't get into college? GO learn a trade. Look for some entry level job and make some cash. Start writing a novel. Whatever.

Don't go down. Go up. Improve your life instead of settling.
>>
>>18105737
>>18105737
I really wanted to attend college, but I let my fear get the better of me and instead of applying and getting info at a reasonable pace I avoided it. I just hate my life. I can't even enjoy or plan things. all I do is jerk off (to the point it made me complicated to penetrate my girlfriend). why is it hard for me to be motivated about things? how can I make myself enjoy life again?
>>
>>18105752
>how can I make myself enjoy life again?

That's up to you. There's no easy "trick" here. Find something that motivates you.

Just don't stop moving, to make sure you are trying new things and something good can show up.
>>
>>18105755
I'll try. it's just that I know that my mind will not focus, and if so, not in the correct way. I'm used to having things happen for me. I'm used to being taken fir a ride in life. it was only recently that I fully accepted I have to choose stuff
>>
>>18105769
>>18105755
speaking of, what makes it even more weird I had taken 2 college credit courses in high school and I thought I'd be good. I didn't expect this to happen. I just wanted life as easy as possible since I was 13. I was used to naturally getting good grades that in high school, when I actually had to study and do more work, I didn't do our or didn't do it efficiently. I wasn't a hard worker.
>>
>>18105769
>it's just that I know that my mind will not focus, and if so, not in the correct way.

Nice attitude.

What can I say, dude? Welcome to adulthood. It's a bitch, but now at least you have more of a say. Do as much as you can with it.
>>
>>18105686
Get a job or go to school. The only people you'll find are boring, jobless NEETs who just play video games like you
>>
>>18105776
I has an interesting conversation with my dad a few weeks ago about this. I'm so used to having things happen for me, that I don't know how to actually put my mind to things. I told him that's why I used to be jealous of animals, their instincts dictate their life. they don't have to worry as much about choosing things on their own. the only fight or wrong decisions they make are life or death. however he pointed out its wrong for me to have wanted to be an animal. for 18 years now I sorta saw life as me observing things happening to me, with me randomly inputting actions for things to happen
>>18106079
I want to go to school in the fall but I'm gonna feel weird for being forced to wait a full year. in the context of where I live and went to high school, I won't be normal. I'd be beat everyone, my girlfriend included.
>>
>>18105686
>>
>>18105686
bump
>>
>>18105686
You're already on the right website buddy
>>
>>18107498
I mean real life losers like me until I start college in the fall
>>
>>18105737
when did you go to college? how does one stop being jealous?
>>
>>18107810
I dun know dude, where you from
Guys like this (like me) are usually online
>>
>>18105686
bump how do I become a better 18 year old? how do I become more organized, focused, and motivated?
>>
>>18109472
maybe just try to get a job
you already said your starting college in the fall
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.