[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
Been dating my girlfriend for a few months now. I've noticed one of her "close" friends in pretty influential to her, manipulative even, and not in a positive way either. She's also the ex girlfriend of one my girlfriends brothers.

In the beginning, they were just going through the breakup, so she wasn't really in the picture. Then she starts leaning on my gf for emotional support maybe? and my girl gets it in her head that she needs to help her get over her brother

Cool, alright, they were friends before so whatever. Then my girl starts spending more time with her, after work happy hours, girls nights.

I tell my girl that there's a reason her brother dumped this broad and upgraded, don't let her pull you down either. "These guys she's crushing on are only using this girl to get to her friends and eventually you" "Anon, stop being so insecure, they're not like that!"

I've told her my feelings toward this and if this sort of things continue, then I'll end it sooner than later. She's 27, so I don't need someone easily influenced by others anyway in the long term. I'm also wondering what the relationship with her brother is? He's moving away, so I wonder if my girlfriend is using his ex as a filler for the brothers less contact too..

Are my thoughts justified here?
>>
>>18105672
>I tell my girl that there's a reason her brother dumped this broad and upgraded, don't let her pull you down either.
What the fuck, anon?

Don't insult your fucking girlfriend's friends. You're rude and coming off as a huge asshole.

Let her enjoy her time with her friend.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.