[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: le fat medicine man.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
le fat medicine man.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>Hook up with girl at a party
>Only foreplay cause I was too drunk to get it up
>Awkward.png
>Exchange numbers anyways
>The next day, she ends up messaging me in the middle of the night
>Wants to come over, but we don't end up meeting because I replied too late to the message and she had gone to sleep
>She doesn't reply for almost a week and I figure that she lost interest in me since all we really did was fool around
>Just as I'm beginning to forget about her, she messages me apologizing for how she was super busy the whole week and asks what I'm doing for the weekend
>I reply about 30 minutes later, and she goes silent for another 3-4 days
>Messages me yesterday night apologizing again for the slow response
>Wants to hang out sometime this week

What's the deal here? I'm interested in this girl, but It's become increasingly difficult for me to believe that people can be so poor with communication if they actually give even the slightest ounce of a shit. I've had a string of people ghost me in the past year or so, and I'm beginning to get tired of ordeals like this. Should I try to setup a time to hangout, or am I just going to keep getting jerked around?
>>
>>18105658
Your giving her bad responses. The contents of your messages are bad. That's my analysis.

Be more "manly" if that makes any sense. glhf
>>
Could be shes playing hard to get, but 4 days to respond is fucking bullshit. Anyways, just tell her you can meet at when/where and wait for a yes or no.
>>
Sounds like bad timing in between responses. Just be firm on setting something up and if it falls through then maybe start looking for a date else where.
>>
File: Denny is a real human bean.png (211KB, 898x469px) Image search: [Google]
Denny is a real human bean.png
211KB, 898x469px
>>18105685
>Could be shes playing hard to get, but 4 days to respond is fucking bullshit
This and I think she's fucking unstable, mate. I can imagine she always had a mental breakdown when you didn't reply immediately, is assuming you do this on purpose and punishes you with even longer times in between replying.

That's my cynical guess. But responding to a message is a matter of a couple seconds/minutes, and if she gives you the bullshit excuse that she didn't have time for that for a whole week (168 hours) then it's time to activate your bullshit detector.

I bet she's quite attractive and in her early 20s, and she's probably used to guys running after her, so it isn't compatible with her reality that you treat her like a fellow human bean. Either that or she has a high temper, which shows in her passive-aggressiveness.
>>
Since you are asking or our opinion:
Definitely no relationship material, imho.

Noone is too busy to answer a text for four days straight or even a week and someone that has so many contacts in their phone that they need days to Reply to one of them is not what i would be looking for.
>>
>>18106405
I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship just because I'm interested in this girl.

>>18105723
She's 19-20 and we're both in college so you're pretty spot on. I bet she gets a lot of attention. I just don't know why she continues to message me and go silent.
>>
File: for reference.jpg (58KB, 650x547px) Image search: [Google]
for reference.jpg
58KB, 650x547px
>>18106577
>I just don't know why she continues to message me and go silent
Nobody does. I stated two hypothesis. What you do with them is your bread.
You're a lad, so you're very prone to get down to the vicious cycle of the tremendous sacrifices in dating. No need to go down there for some crazy pussy. Graph for reference.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.