[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to turn 28. Am I too old to turn my life around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sashafarted.jpg (231KB, 796x664px) Image search: [Google]
sashafarted.jpg
231KB, 796x664px
I'm about to turn 28.

Am I too old to turn my life around?
>>
Nah, but the window is closing on somethings. Get to it and don't wait any longer.
>>
>>18105286
Never too late to turn your life around.
Starting early, or later is a difference of starting point. Never too late to start, but don't expect to overrun someone else who's started earlier than you.

It also doesn't mean some of your windows of opportunities not closing though.You can't reasonably think you could be a pro athlete starting at your age right?
But you could be a better version of you. Say, you're a broke student, you could turn it with getting your finance sorted and start saving to invest for fortune... kinda like that.
>>
>>18105286

If you're lucky, at 28 you've still got 2/3 of your life left. Sure you've got time, so if you feel the need to turn your life around, do it now and you'll have plenty of time to enjoy your efforts.
>>
>>18105289
>the window is closing on some things
Like what?
>>
>>18105286
if you keep watching anime at that age it you will be.
>>
>>18105394
Getting a decent start on having enough money saved up for retirement, having a family while younger, career promotions by your mid-30s or so that won't leave you the victim of age bias and having the glass ceiling placed insultingly low on your advancement, etc.
>>
>>18105286

What do you mean by "turn my life around"? Do you have education, a job, etc?
>>
>>18105286
If you're not an alpha with a clear vision of what you'll do in life by 16, then you've pretty much failed at life.
>>
>>18105504
>>18105321
Not OP but damn, this makes me worried about some things as a 27yo. Guess I should turn my life around too!
>>
File: drawers.jpg (14KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
drawers.jpg
14KB, 500x295px
>>18105465
I'm 23 but can i still watch anime if i'm a drawer ?
>>
>>18105321
>You can't reasonably think you could be a pro athlete starting at your age right?

This one hurts. I'm 30 and have recently discovered an absolute love of boxing. All I want to all day is train. I can only imagine if I've discovered this in high school or even college.
>>
>>18105645
Maybe you could just join a small time gym and do some amateur boxing? Or look up a meetup or something. Maybe you wouldnt be able to go pro but if you enjoy it enough, participating in it in any form should be fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.