[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no path in life to pursue. Family is religious, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2651.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
I have no path in life to pursue. Family is religious, and I'm in the closet for both being agnostic and bisexual. No idea what I want to do as a career. Love of my life left me just a few moments ago. Don't have much money. No friends in real life, and suffer from BPD, ADHD, and sadistic personality disorder. I'm hysteric. Been abused, but no one knows about it. Tried to get help, to no success. I feel angry. It's so fucking hard.
>>
File: majestic is the mind.jpg (25KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
majestic is the mind.jpg
25KB, 250x333px
>>18104909
Be strong Anon. Be strong for the Emperor.

Tackle your problems one at a time.Careers do not exist anymore in 2017. Take a job you are qualified to do, and do it. Money will increase if you save up. Meeting new people at work might be uncomfortable at first, but it will be beneficial in the long run. Colleagues can turn into fast friends. You don't 'suffer' from BPD and ADHD, you just deal with it in your life. Give it a place, know yourself.

Lastly, turn the energy of your anger into something productive. Fuck everything trying to take you down. Fuck obstacles. Show them who's boss. Get that job, excell in it like I know you will. You're above average intelligence. Use that.
Of course it will be hard. Very fucking hard. But you've faced hard times before, and you have experience in dealing with it.

Remember, every action requires steps taken. Every journey begins with but a single step. Take that step.
>>
Like a ship tossed around in the hig waters, everything creaking, stuff flying around, waves rolling over the deck -- and you are the only one that can tend to it, because noone else is here.

Draw a line between You and not You. Wave of emotions comes -- that is not me, it's my BPD. It will interfere with my thinking but it is not a part of me, it is a part of my brain that is somehow different. Your ship is a wild beast.

Can you hold any bearing in these circumstances? Make your ship the journey -- how do the waves form? How does the movement of the sail translate into the behavior of the ship? Why do I get sad all the time?
Get to know yourself better. Only then can you head somewhere. And the path will unravel in the process of studying -- the ship will tell you where it wants to go.

Sometimes I envy the simplicity that comes with religion. And the cringe you can put here on 4chan
>>
File: diogenes-the-cynic.jpg (35KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes-the-cynic.jpg
35KB, 450x330px
>>18104909
I've got you OP.
Go to College, that is where you find yourself and learn about the world/make connections you would have never made. I can safely say college is the best bet for people who don't want to pursue a trade and have no idea what they want to do. You'll make friends, some enemies and meet people who will change your life. The only thing I don't recommend you do there is take any gender studies/feminism courses, because that is a recent phenomenon that is more politically driven/dogmatic than expanding your mind. Go all out on everything else there.

As for the agnosticism and bisexuality, don't worry so much about it. When I was younger I was agnostic and I think that is healthy/normal in your early 20's to be that way. Same with bisexuality. We're all bisexual to a certain extent, nothing is black and white. It's when you attempt to put a label/box around yourself that you suffer. Homosexual thoughts are completely normal/natural; exclusively identifying with a sexual preference is a very recent phenomenon that started literally less than 100 years ago, which is so extremely recent in the context of humanity. You're fine just how you are.

BPD goes away as you get older, I used to suffer from that and no longer do. ADHD and Sadistic you might want to see a therapist for, which you can get if you go to College. Sorry to hear you've been abused, I have as well and you'd be surprised how many people have. It's unfortunately not uncommon nowadays to hear of someone going through some sort of trauma/abuse growing up.

Good luck OP, a lot of us are in the fight together, but it's what shapes us into people.
>>
Jayzus people, do you actually practice what you preach? Everybody here is just: do this, do that and everything will go terrific.

Dear OP, nobody can answer your untold questions about your life but you yourself. Study your mind, psychology and philosophy. Start with, say, some ytb channels like SchoolOfLife or Actualized.org
This should not sound like 'what a stupid question to ask' kind of answer even if it does, this post just reminds me of myself a year ago. Hard times.
>>
File: custard-works-blog.jpg (71KB, 721x351px) Image search: [Google]
custard-works-blog.jpg
71KB, 721x351px
>I have not chosen a path in life to pursue.
>I'm in the closet for both being agnostic and bisexual because I'm scared my family wont respect my choices or scared to face change

Fixed those for you.

The rest of your post is more of the same- you seeing the negative rather than positive in things that you have or have no control over.

Protip: stop focusing on how shit your life is and start focusing on what you can do to positively affect it. That way you'll 1. No longer be depressed 2. No longer bitch and be annoying to be around and 3. Actually work towards bettering yourself and your situation
>>
Thanks, everyone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.