[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked someone i shouldn't have.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Pucci_ruined_everything.jpg (199KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
Pucci_ruined_everything.jpg
199KB, 600x516px
Recently Fucked my boss. Typical story neglected housewife and she told me she loves me but she's confusing sex with love. Whats the best way to break it to her? I like her but not for anything long term
>>
>>18104879

You're fucked OP. Can't get out of this one. Good luck.
>>
>>18104880
Fug
>>
>>18104880
I knew it was stupid. The best i can do is just quit my job??
>>
>>18104880
This is shit advice.

If she fires you for not loving her back, that's corrupt. However, if you can manage a stable sex-only relationship with her, you might actually be able to use it to your advantage in the workplace, which is also corrupt.
>>
Do like every other adult and just say, "I love you too", it's only words. You can't quantify it.
>>
>>18105090
I think i should do that. I dontd want it to escalate to her divorcing her husband and wanting something meaningful with me. I am not a stable person, i cannot offer anyone anything worth a damn, she doesn't attract me beyond that time it happened
>>
>>18105186
I don't think i should do that*
>>
>>18105044
I feel and can see her sentiments towards me, i just gotta let her know whats up in a way it wont shatter her and feels used
>>
No matter what you do you're going to hurt her. Bail now and her feelings get hurt. Stay with her on the pretense of loving her and her marriage (and her along with it) gets hurt.

The honorable (on 4chan no less) thing to do is end it honestly.
>>
>>18105264
Guess I'll talk to her tonight. I should fill out my papers to join the foreign legion while im at it. Hell has no fury like a womans wrath
>>
>>18105678
Good luck OP. Trust me, it's better to do it now than have her find out later.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.