[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend never ask for sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Hi all, I’ve been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years and our sex life has been significantly reduced, once-twice a week to once a month. The main problem is that she never ever asks or asked for sex, and recently she “stops” me when I do something sexual to her.

Apart of the deep adult talking (it seems to not to work) I’ve been preventing myself from asking for sex, and I only do it like once a month more or less. The question is, should I stop any sexual interaction until she jumps over me? Should I approach this problem in another way?

Any tips or similar experiences are welcome.
>>
File: 1.jpg (333KB, 1280x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
333KB, 1280x1263px
Get a new one
>>
>>18104863
I was thinking about something to make her sexually active that can bring happy sex to the relationship not making me feel like a predator
>>
I had the same thing with my ex-wife. You can see where that went...

Going the other way, I'm actually starting to be that way with my girlfriend. I'm just not interested in sex, though I'm not at all sure if I'm not interested in sex at all or if I'm not interested in sex with her.

Sad to say, deep adult talking is the thing to do.
>>
>>18104883
Well, I'll plan something non sexual to treat this stuff from the most aseptic point of view, let's see what happens but I think the outcome will be the same as always.

>Why you don't ask for sex
>I dunno
>Are you sexually happy
>Yes
>Do you want something I don't know?
>No
>Then why don't you ask for sex ever?
>I dunno
>>
My boyfriend is like this and I eventually came to accept that he just prefers masturbating. The problem is that now I don't desire him sexually anymore.

I would say talk to her.
>>
>>18104906
Any tip for the conversation? I'm planning to be aseptic and understanding, but dunno how to end up having a solution
>>
>>18104937
She's not understanding when it comes to you. Ditch her asap. This will lead to mind-fuckery and misery.
>>
I have a similar issue in a relationship of 3 and a half years. What I've found is that if I want to have fun sex with her then I really have to make the effort.

Take her somewhere that she can get dressed up and feel sexy, and then seduce her properly. Or have a bath together, or give her a massage or something.

I can still have sex if I don't do that, but she's never going to be hugely receptive to it unless she's in the mood. And frankly I don't put much effort into getting her in the mood most of the time. Slowly feeling her up while we watch television doesn't cut it. Especially if she doesn't feel 'fresh' or if it's too cold or she is gassy or something.

My suspicion is that this happens in so many relationships that not much would change if I left her. And I don't really care that much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.