[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It’s been 2 months since I ended it with my ex-GF. Ended the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: back-together-with-ex-feat.png (694KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
back-together-with-ex-feat.png
694KB, 960x540px
It’s been 2 months since I ended it with my ex-GF.

Ended the relationship [first real relationship of 2 years] because of the following.

- She was on tinder next to me (talking to more than 10 dudes flirty asf)

- talked to this fuckboy multiple times behind my back,

- was on tinder right after I ended it with her, - Danced with dudes in front of my mates (right after we broke up)

- Hacked my FB

However, I can’t help feeling as If I had made a mistake, she tried to call me multiple times recently, didn’t pick up. I finally cracked 3 days ago called her and found out that she had become a model for the fashion society within her university and that she is "meeting lots of new, interesting, older people".

Although, even though I know that I should be happy for her, I can't help but feel jealous that she seems to be moving on a lot better.

See images of her on FB going out, all the time. Makes me feel like shit that she is most probably getting with other dudes and she looks like she is having a blast.

I miss her like crazy, feel like If I don’t go back for her soon I will lose her forever. Especially now that she had become a model, she is going to be exposed to much hotter guys as well.

It's strange but I feel as if she is much better of without me even though I am the one who ended it.
>>
>>18104841

She's a cunt OP. I don't know what to say cause every fucking thread here pans out the same way. Just forget her. Do what you love in life. I know that's cliche as fuck but so many people just fucking fall in line with everyone else because they're too afraid to do what they want. It's not easy any of this but fuck, who do you want to be when all of this is over?
>>
She's not happy, just pretending to be. That's how chicks act on social media, but if you actually talk with them you realize they are lonely as fuck. Forget about her, go to the gym, start eating healthy and get enough sleep. In 1 month you will feel much better and have forgotten all about her
>>
stop stalking her FB more than maybe once a month.
deactivate notifications from her and stop her appearing in your timeline and activate two factor authentification for security reasons.
Don't answer calls, as you see this one was only trying to get you jealous so you come back.

If a partner in a serious relationship is actively using tinder, that is a valid reason to end the relationship. Don't go back, stay strong and try to direct your mind to other topics.

You thinking she is much better of without you is exactly what she is trying to make you think, her manipulation is working. Deep down she is probably hit but trying much more to make it seem like she is doing ok. But partying, booze and meeting new people is basically a sign of compensating inner problems.
>>
>>18104882
>>18104873
>>18104876

OP here, thanks, guys I really appreciate it.

She told me that she never intended to meet any of the guys on tinder just to talk to them to get her mind of me and technically we were not together so can I really use that against her?
>>
File: for reference.jpg (58KB, 650x547px) Image search: [Google]
for reference.jpg
58KB, 650x547px
>>18104841
She's a whore. Don't be a masochist cuck and sob after her with all the old and wrinkled dick she's getting filled.

You are better without her and are too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>18104920
Don't you think that It may work that if I got over the things that she has done? Because she did try when I lost got back with her , but the moment we broke up she just went back on tinder immediately and danced with guys in front of my mates.
>>
>>18105037
no, shut the fuck up.
listen to the whole black philip series.
applies even if u white.
you're welcome.
>>
>>18104841
She'd be fucking other guys if you were still together, if you really like her that's just something you'll have to deal with. You could always have an open relationship.
>>
>>18104886
there is no good reason to get back together with an Ex a few month after breaking up.
The only time where it might be working is, if you were too young for a relationship or hindered by outside reasons.

A great friend of mine told me, when I was coming back together with my Ex that is basically delaying the inevitable. And is absolutely true.
>>
Stop making a thread. This is a place for advice, not a blog to vent on. I'll give you the same advice as last time - don't cave, stay the fuck away from the bitch
>>
>>18105037
Nigger, she hurt you. Flirted with some dudes in your notice and behind your back on fucking tinder.

I can advise you that, since I'm an outsider and am not emotinally involved. But if you want to keep your standards at the same level as the Earth's core then that's your problem.

Get into your skull that there are actually women out there who actually respect their partner and don't push their boundaries like that.

You made the right choice by breaking up with her - your reasonability took over your lower drives for once, don't let that success go to waste by the emotions you still feel for her. It's a tough pill to swallow, but with a little self-respect you'll see that she behaved dispicable towards you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.