[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup and robbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_5CH4EqFG.jpg (28KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
4L_5CH4EqFG.jpg
28KB, 395x296px
Hey adv

Last week I broke up with My gf of 2 years because I found out she was talking to other blokes and was about to cheat on me
Today I went to check my bank balance and have discovered that some little cunt has gotten my card details and gone ham spending every last cent I have, when I'm meant to be paying bond for a new place in 2 days.

Life's got me feeling down, what are some good coping mechanisms? I can't deal with this shit
>>
Sounds like the heartbreak is settling in on you.
Coping always seems to be a choice of whatever you made in agreement with your own consciousness would make you better. The sad part is in telling you you'll likely spite yourself out of it. On the other half you become more curious to what other are doing around you and simply mimic until so it is true. You wish you couldn't deal with this and you hate that you are. If there was some other way you'd be doing it.
Deep breath
Pick a favorite movie from childhood.
Go take photo's like your interested in art all of a sudden.
Scribble on books you'll never read until each page says something funny to you.
Do pointless things that wake you up on how pointless dwelling on it and compare.

buy an ant farm.

Friends
Fitness
Getting out there
Finding your next chapter.
>>
>>18104850
Thanks anon

Just feeling stressed out all the time.
I'm working at 140%at work currently as well as I'm the technical lead on various major projects.

Just wish things didn't kick you while you were down
>>
>>18104851

Thats really dope I still hate working more than 30 hours and yet i feel like i relate the feeling.

One thing I liked when I heard it was "The punch you don't see coming is the one that'll take you out, or else you would've done something about it."

Of course it did, life saw you down and you figured thats all it'll do to you if you just stand there. You've already forgotten what your fighting for.

pick something.
your not alone.
>>
>>18104828
Have her arrested op wtf are you doing she STOLE from you! This ain't like no ex wife getting that sweet alimony check, this bitch has no ties to you and no legal right to drain your bank account. Get police involved now before heartbreak makes you a beta pussy, stand up for yourself and your rights to your own damn money.
>>
Call the cops and grow up dude. People suck sometimes, try to pick a better one next time.
>>
>>18104828
thats illegal. call the cops on her. dont communicate to her before hand
>>
>>18104828
my ex did this to me and i didnt get police invovled because it was only $50.
but i regret it because she took it as a sign that she could do whatever the fuck she wanted to me.
get the police involved.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.