[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsure of what to do next, relationship stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487651095724.jpg (39KB, 433x408px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487651095724.jpg
39KB, 433x408px
Hi /adv/
Im a fag in a weird situation. Im a senior in HS that has feelings for a girl in my grade for a long time, since late middle school. When i first met her I didnt really care at first. But eventually I started mesaging her, I thought she was interesting to talk to. I started to message her more and we started playing online games (since im super awkward in real life)( she also used to have social anxiety, So we rarely ever talked much irl) Either way I decided to try to message her more and join a club she was in. Overtime ive realized she isnt like anyone ive ever met, we both seem to have similiar interest and personalities and I enjoy every second I get to talk to her/spend time with her(rarely cause were both lonely fucks, but i still find opportunities to do so). I decided I wanted tell her how I felt about her this year face to face but im struggling to choose what to do. Mostly my goal was to learn more about her and to spend time with her so we can build a friendship. But recently i asked her to go to the movies with me and some of our friends. After that I overheard her talking about me with a friend of mine/her and one of her friends. Im not sure if im just super self conscious or paranoid or whatever but it sounds like she was embarrassed to speak about the event. I know she has a suspicion of me having feelings for her but she doesnt know the whole truth. Im starting to feel like shes somehow embarrassed of me? It kind of crushed me when i overheard the conversation, I feel like she wants no part of me. I want to tell her how i feel and get it over with. But at the same time, Ive been developing feelings for another girl in the same grade. Ive been talking to this girl2 a lot more this year, She and I can easily talk to each other well and we both enjoy our presence. Shes a pretty nice person and I just enjoy her. Im really confused in this situation. I think its cause Im looking for someone to appreciate/love me as I appreciate/love them.
Contd
>>
Contd.
My goal was to tell girl 1 how i feel but Im starting to feel crushed from the last things Ive heard (Maybe im just paranoid and self conscious?) But im not sure if i should just try to extend and try to become better friends with girl 2 and see if I we have a connection/thing. Like I said, I just want someone to feel as strongly as i do for them as they do to me.

TL;DR

Senior in HS has had feelings for girl 1 since late middle school, want to share feelings soon, starting to feel discouraged from things I heard her say. Not sure if I should try to talk to this girl 2 who is a cool nice friend of mine and see if we have a connection thingy. Me and girl 2 have been really hitting it off lately. Really been enjoying each others time.
>>
Im confused, help please.
Bump
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.