[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: are_you_alone.png (648KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_alone.png
648KB, 1280x800px
I could either call or I can leave it be.

Back in Nov. I get a snapchat from my best friend....let's call him Allyn. He sent me a video of him and my other best friend...lets call him Nick. They were both eating at Cheesecake factory. That had my blood boiling because those last couple of days I didn't know which day was Nick's birthday. I knew it was early in Nov. I didn't want to ask him because that would give him the understanding I was gonna give something to him. But I had asked Allyn last month when his birthday was and he texted back saying he didn't know....... Allyn has been Nick's friend since elementary school, longer than me. They do all birthday shit together like brothers. So I go on Facebook and see that Nick's relatives are posting Happy birthday status on his profile...... That's when it hit me. Allyn lied, he bullshit me. I just took a deep breath and sent a Happy-bday text to Nick and we exchanged greetings...
>>
Pt. 2

Allyn and I are going back and forth of how the place is because they just opened. At one point, I sent him the msg saying, "Enjoy the food." Allyn flipped on me. He said something like: You could've been here if you actually wanted to hang out with us. You still think there's still a three of us?. I replied back saying "I'll contact you back when I get my shit done." He said something like "We're not gonna fall for it again." I haven't spoken to him since. It's been three months.

You see... the last couple of years, I've been saying I'm gonna get my drivers license during whatever (winter, summer, etc). But I haven't. I'm afraid to drive. I'm 20 and still haven't gotten a license. I've been doing this shit since 19. The only reason I was doing it because Allyn would ram it down my throat. "ARE YOU GONNA GET YOUR LICENSE? WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO IT." I just hate driving. Also I don't work. I just go to school, do well in my classes, and just be me.
I'm alone, 20 years old, with a boring life. Every time I got to Hollywood with my family for shopping or eating, I would just imagine myself being there, only me. In a car, having a good time. But I haven't lifted my brush to paint my own picture. I ask myself, why I don't have a GF. Then I realize my situation and I don't blame them. If I was them , I wouldn't me. i'm lost with myself even my anti-depressants won't even help.
>>
You have to suck it up and take initiative. It's the hardest part of being depressed but it's the only way to improve your situation. Force yourself to get your license. You simply can't be self sufficient and involved without driving. It's terrifying at first but you will get used to it. Your friends think you don't like them because you're withdrawn and probably moody. If they're really worth it to you, make some effort to live better and communicate your feelings.
>>
if you've got money, take some adult driving classes

adult driving classes tend to understand the fear of driving thing more, and they will take you outside of your comfort zone, in a safe environment, to teach you how to fight what you fear

you're probably not gonna do the full amount of hours required with them, you'll still need relatives or older friends to help pad that out
but a real driving instructor on a closed course will probably help you clear some big fears
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.